[24]7.ai Digital Interaction Advisor Interview Questions

Updated 31 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 364 interviews

Applied online21%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

[24]7.ai

Application

I interviewed at [24]7.ai

Interview

Easy interview but long in three different rounds. it was a good interview for me cleared first round easily second one was typing and then the third round was hr round and I cleared it without any issues

Interview Questions
  • Grammar
    Answer Question

[24]7.ai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at [24]7.ai in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview process took about 2 weeks And there were 4 rounds of interview 1.personality test ( where there 50 questions 2.versant round( voice and accent round also an elimination round ) 3.technical interview( troubleshooting and networking he asked about four to five questions) 3.technical assessment ( there were 20 questions also an elimination round)

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

[24]7.ai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at [24]7.ai in Aug 2020

Interview

3 rounds...first hr round abt communication and the assessment round of 5 sec and ops to check stability it will be easier to freshers please do attend the interview it is one of the finest company with good facilities

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (New Delhi) in May 2020

Interview

1) First Round: Grammar test- In this, your knowledge about English grammar, verbs, and sentence making skills will be tested. 2) Second Round: Psychimetric Test- You will be asked some questions where you have to think and answer from the company's perspective. Please keep in mind that there are no right or wrong answers for the questions. Company will analyse you with respect to the answers. 3) HR Round: You have to just talk and answer to them without any noticeable lag or gap in your speech. Mother tongue influence is okay to an extent if you are not into voice process. They will ask you whether you are comfortable with working in night shifts, or whether you are okay with relocation. Just answer in a calm way. 4) Typing Test: Typing test will be conducted using Typing master Test Time: 2, 5 or 10 minutes Required: minimum 25 wpm with above 85% accuracy. Typing topic will be randomly selected from the list in typing master. This can be easily pulled off by anyone with beginner typing skills.

Interview Questions
  • Are you okay with night shifts?
  • Do you have any plans for the next six months? Do you have any plans to take leave?
  • Are you comfortable in coming to office for work/ working from home?
  • Can you relocate just in case, if it's necessary?

[24]7.ai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at [24]7.ai

Interview

3 rounds of interview were there. 1.Online test, 2.Written test and 3.HR round.. All were easy but thy will make us wait soo long. But be patient, surely you will get the job. They wont check our resume properly. They will only check it in last just before HR round so that there may be chance for us to get rejected and wasting of time.

Interview Questions
  • Online test is for checking your typing speed and basic analytical knowledge. In 2nd round is a written test for testing our creativity and grammar. In HR round be sure that you are telling the truth.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Hyderābād) in Aug 2019

Interview

Interview rounds were good and went in a pleasant manner. First round was one on one interview arranged in between a group of people. Second round was typing test and the final round was manager round. Everything was superb and clear. One thing is that you need to go through a drug test. If you select for digital interaction Advisor process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Hyderābād) in Nov 2018

Interview

There were 4 rounds 1) Self Introduction 2) English grammar 3) Typing Test 4) Hr Basic english communication skills are enough, computer handling capabliity, Basic percentage calculation knowledge is required. They will test your communication, and ability to work in night shifts

Interview Questions
  • They will ask about your education background and your location from office your willingness to work in night shifts easy interiew.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Oct 2018

Interview

self introduction,phone interview, hr, background check took 3 days as the process in complicated. But resulted in a positive way. Easy interview, better english knowledge, typing speed, fluency in english.

Interview Questions
  • self introduction,phone interview
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Hyderābād) in Oct 2018

Interview

The interview process took around 10 hrs of time to complete Just 3 rounds. Interview will start at 11 AM and it ends on 9PM and the interview rounds are. 1. JAM 2. Online test 3. Operational round. If u complete the 1 round successful then u can easily grab the offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Hyderābād) in Aug 2017

Interview

Totally 3 rounds: 1. JAM( about yourself and why would you like to join the organisation) 2. It will be a 2 hour exam and it is very easy and you can crack it. 3. HR( basic questions about your life)

Interview Questions
  • General life questions and technical stuff regarding internet and basic networking.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews