[24]7.ai Digital Interaction Executive Interview Questions

Updated 4 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 364 interviews

Interviews at [24]7.ai

Positive100%
In Person50%
Employee Referral25%
Applied online25%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Hyderābād) in Feb 2021

Interview

Very well put together. You will have a typing test and basic mathematic and English test the main thing is the demo chat you have to do within the given time along with the interviews. The process was explained very well and your English fluency matters a lot to clear the 1st round. Make sure you have all the documents perfect.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to join a B.P.O?
    Answer Question

[24]7.ai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at [24]7.ai

Interview

It's good and they asked vey simple questions like write a story and essay to check about our grammatical skills then chatting with robot to get our skills on typing and communication

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Hyderābād) in Aug 2018

Interview

I have worked here for 2 years and coming to the Interview. In the first round, the HR will test our communication skills, and if you are a fresher you will be asked about the BPO process and next will be the test. It is very simple but maake sure you are well aware of the test information, (which will be provided by the HR's itself). And yes you are selected.

Interview Questions
  • What is BPO? Tell me something about yourselves? How perfectly can you handle the Night Shifts.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Sep 2017

Interview

Interview process takes a day. You will be going through four rounds of interview. Which will be 1. Essay writing 2. checking English profiency. 3. aptitude 4.ops These are the four rounds of interview on could ever have.

Interview Questions
  • willing to work i shifts and I said yes.
RSS Feed</>Embed