Find jobs for Digital Interactive Advisor

[24]7.ai Digital Interactive Advisor Interview Questions

Updated 13 Aug 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 364 interviews

In Person25%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Mangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Mangalore) in Nov 2019

Interview

First round was F2F , where the HR asked some Profit loss based questions . Second round was online Test . That consisted of basic Aptitude questions. Third round was final HR round.

Interview Questions
  • Profit loss based questions
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Mangalore) in Oct 2019

Interview

The Interview was fairly simple. Most important thing is to have good communication skills and the ability to think quickly and smartly. You will also need to have good and accurate typing skills and should be able to shift between a minimum of 2 chats simultaneously.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Sep 2017

Interview

One day process. 1) Essay writing HR will give a topic. 15 minutes of time will give 2) HR discussion with a group of candidates Only test for basic English knowledge and stability. They will tell about round figure of salary. but actual salary will very less 3) grammar test It is just a simple step. Objective type questions At last they will conduct mock chat test.

Interview Questions
  • Personal tricky questions , not professionel

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Hyderābād) in Jul 2016

Interview

I went for the Interview on Saturday. They have conducted the interview on that day then they told you have selected and come on Monday for the next round and by the end of the day at 10pm I had received the offer letter

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to do night shift completely?
RSS Feed</>Embed