MISSING VALUE7.ai Executive Interview Questions

Updated Dec 23, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 373 interviews

Recruiter17%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MISSING VALUE7.ai (Bangalore) in Dec 2020

Interview

If you are looking for a good job go with black and white buisness solutions. They will really help you out to get a good job. Special Thanks to saba and sukanya ma'am who made me to achieve a good job in my career .

Interview Questions
  • Introduction
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MISSING VALUE7.ai (Bangalore) in May 2016

Interview

First you have to attend Aptitude test, then psychometric test, Typing & Mock chat test, Ops round. This was for Hilton Process of [24]7 Inc. The recruitment process is little slow so you have to be patient and wait for results.

Interview Questions
  • 1) Tell me about yourself? 2) If experience candidate, then about ur experience. 3) Why you want to join [24]7? 4) Comfortable with rotational shifts or not?
9 people found this interview helpful

Sales Engineer

166 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MISSING VALUE7.ai (Bangalore) in May 2016

Interview

I applied for a chat process. Long interview procedure. A simple Grammar test of 20 questions. Then a psychometric test and a chat test-an online mock chat session. After getting shortlisted, they will send you to a training institute. They will select you only if you pass in the test after the training. After joining also, there will be 3 stages of training and tests. If you fail in any stage of training, again you will be asked to go for the same training session. Job is not guaranteed for 3 months.

Interview Questions
  • Asked to sell a product(pen) to see our convincing skill. About hospitality industry. About previous role.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MISSING VALUE7.ai (Bangalore) in Apr 2012

Interview

I attended face to face interview by direct walkin at 247. Initial one was HR interview, once we completed this round they send me to Written Test, online test. Here I was selected, after this they send me to the Typing test. I cleared this round and final round was Operational round. Here they declared me as a right person to this job.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to join in this company and why do you quit previous company?
  • Are you comfortable with night shifts and are you ok with this salary?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MISSING VALUE7.ai (Hyderābād) in Nov 2011

Interview

round 1: checking ur skills in communication as well as ur confidence. round 2: typing skills. round 3: communication test round 4: personal inteview with operations manager.

14 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 months. I interviewed at MISSING VALUE7.ai (Bangalore) in Nov 2009

Interview

They select based on how people look and not on talent

Interview Questions
  • One question is why the hell do you want to join
Be the first to find this interview helpful