Find jobs for Interactive Social Media Advisor

[24]7.ai Interactive Social Media Advisor Interview Questions

Updated 2 Aug 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 364 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Hyderābād) in Jul 2015

Interview

It was a long process took 1 full day. There were many others interviewing the same day. The process had 7 rounds of interviews. Initial round was just to screen applicants, followed by typing test and other pyschological test. Final round with the manager.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Mar 2015

Interview

the process was very easy a verbal test followed by PI which was very easy to crack only basic questions were asked it depends on the HR and mood. The Interview took about 10 hours as there were crowded applicants

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Aug 2014

Interview

Aptitude test, followed by a praragraph writing, followed by HR and Ops manager round. where you will be asked basically about lil bit of technical skills and your background. The manager who will take the interview are very friendly and you need not panic for that.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, they check your english skills basically. The apti part is quite tuff and as it is online the you get to know right at that moment whether you are there for the next round or not. The overall expirence was good.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Aug 2014

Interview

Total of 5 rounds in which first is basic introduction, second is grammar test, third typing test, Fourth HR round and then ops manager round. If you are able to upto 4th round then you will have options to select process and if you are rejected for one process they will immediately send you for other process interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Banga

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Banga) in Jun 2014

Interview

Hiring was not up to mark. I know that there are lots of candidates, whatsoever the recruiters doesn't seem to value the importance of time. I mean, they can always update 'em with the approx waiting time rather than 5 min.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Jul 2013

Interview

HR Round at the Beginning followed by an Online aptitude test ending at HR ops round in the last. they make you wait for a whole day and whole night the interview process is really very slow my interview ended up at 10:45 PM

Interview Questions
  • passage summary in the online aptitude test was really difficult apart from that everything seems to be pretty easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Apr 2013

Interview

They are making us to wait for a whole day to complete interview. Interview process is too slow.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Oct 2012

Interview

with a good Package of salary + exciting Incentives and Bonus. It consist 4 round of Interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Oct 2012

Interview

there are around three rounds. 1. one to one 2. is easy writing round, they will check your thinking towards the topic and grammar. 3. Hr round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed