MISSING VALUE7.ai Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 373 interviews

Sales Engineer

166 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MISSING VALUE7.ai (Campbell, CA) in Mar 2016

Interview

Applied through an Employee Referral. I had 2 rounds of telephonic interview before I was given the offer. Both of them were technical interviews by developers in the team. They began with the resume questions and jumped into coding. Each phone screen had 2 questions on general topics like Arrays, Strings etc.

Interview Questions
  • General Questions on Arrays.
    Answer Question
14 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MISSING VALUE7.ai (Campbell, CA) in Mar 2016

Interview

Each of the interviewer was 30 min late, so end up wasting 2hrs on that. Above that they are rude and will never agree to say. This gives the vibe of culture which I presume is not good at all. Please think 100 times before applying here. They will for sure no treat you very well. Rather wasting time to apply here go for some other options.

Interview Questions
9 people found this interview helpful

[24]7.ai

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MISSING VALUE7.ai

Interview

The process was pretty fast and straight forward. Got a call from the hiring manager asking me about my background. and after I passed it, got an e-mail scheduling me for an on-site interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed