[24]7.ai Interview Questions

Updated Oct 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 375 of over 375 interviews

Sales Engineer

179 Comments

Join the conversation on

[24]7.ai

Application

I interviewed at [24]7.ai

Interview

Very good, easy and fast great place to work with easy interview rounds every round is elimination round, best place to work with, it started morning and ended at night 9

Interview Questions
  • Personal intro, hr round and
    Answer Question

[24]7.ai

Application

I interviewed at [24]7.ai

Interview

Interview process consists of a self introduction round, aptitude and grammar round, closing it off with a manager round. Interview process consists of a self introduction round, aptitude and grammar round, closing it off with a manager round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

[24]7.ai

Application

I interviewed at [24]7.ai

Interview

No matter what industry you’re in, the measure of success is in the numbers. At [24]7.ai, we understand the challenges that are top of mind for customer-centric organizations—and we know how to deliver results. Our solutions and services are purpose-built to make an impact on the metrics that matter most: CSAT scores, revenue, and ROI. See what kind of measurable impact we can make for your business.

Interview Questions
  • Aptitude - C, DSA , Quants,Analytical

[24]7.ai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at [24]7.ai

Interview

Semi voice - 4 rounds, Intro, voice versant, tech questions, Manager/trainer round Nonvoice - 3 rounds - Intro, Tech/Chat tests, Manager round. HR will setup expectations before starting, so do not panic

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Sep 2021

Interview

There are two rounds.1st round is PIR 2nd round is online assessment.But Online Assessment has More than 3 topics Llike English, Maths, Personal Behaviour etc....And After the completion of Test U will Need to Solve a Queries of Customers like Practically.

Interview Questions
  • They asked Self intro,why U choose BPO like general Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Hyderābād) in Sep 2021

Interview

Self Introduction Operational Round:- Easy, simple questions like What is RAM, ROM? Difference between RAM and ROM? What is Cloud Versant Test:- Easy HR interview:- Easy Are you comfortable with night shifts Even though the interview rounds were, it was very time taking as there were so many candidates and the management didn't seem to plan very well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Aug 2021

Interview

i generally had HR round followed by versant round and i got the offer letter on the same day they just check your communication skills and typing speed which should be above 25WPM with bear minimum errors

Interview Questions
  • what is BPO ? tell me something about your strenths and weakness what are your hobbies
5 people found this interview helpful

[24]7.ai

Application

I interviewed at [24]7.ai

Interview

great .they are respectful and helpful in the interview process.they accomodate the interviewee. They asked random questions and very helpful in answering online tasks.over all it is a nice experience.

Interview Questions
  • how much is the salary you expect?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (San Jose, CA) in Aug 2021

Interview

It was seamless and cordial. It is good to be technically prepared in advance as the questions were in fact general as well as extremely technical. The interviewers were polite and cordial. It was a good experience overall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

[24]7.ai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at [24]7.ai

Interview

Very clear and provided the information needed to do any research needed to prepare for the interview. The HR representative was on time and respectful during the interview. Was honest about the review that were currently posted about the company.

Interview Questions
  • Please tell me about your experience? What makes you a good fit for this role? Why are you applying?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 375 Interviews