[24]7.ai Interview Questions

Updated 12 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 364 of over 364 interviews

Recruiter16%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (New Delhi) in Nov 2020

Interview

HR team was supportive and Interview was easy ,but manager round was a little bit difficult based on your experience. Because after interviewing for whole day you will be tired. I think they are wasting your day. I suggest you to go if you have patience and it will take a whole day.

Interview Questions
  • 1st round : Tell me about your best moments etc. 2nd round was online test, this online test is different than other online tests. They will let you know all the details about that round. 3rd round was operation: About your experience, have you worked under pressure, why should we hire you and why you want to work for this company.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Oct 2020

Interview

Telephonic interview, Chat with a Customer that relates to the profile. It was a test to check the time management, work ethics, communication, Typing skills ,Once cleared with the typing round I had ops round with HR. Where he had a discussion relating to the family background, salary expectation, and previous work experience.

Interview Questions
  • Past job experience in brief, salary expectation, family background.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Oct 2020

Interview

** Disclaimer : Long Post -- TLDR : Don't even attempt interviewing here if you don't care about wasting time and effort ** I was contacted by the HR over LinkedIN. After the initial rounds of discussion at last he asked me about expected compensation to which I replied fairly within the market standard rate. I was told that he'll get back to me after certain days. He kept on pinging me continuously on LinkedIN whether I bagged any other offer or not. Finally one day when I told him that I got another offer, it hardly took him 2 hours to schedule the first round. ** 1st Round : Done over video conferencing since it was during covid situation. The panelist wasn't well aware of the designation for which I was being interviewed and he did some basic core java questions related to oops concepts. Then he asked me how good I am at DSA, I said fairly good and open to discussing algorithmic problems at large. I am not kidding, he asked me to print pyramid of '*'. Talk of nonsense. Anyway I implemented the same, he was happy at last. Then I waited and waited for result of this round for a week. One fine day, I called up the HR since most of the emails were going unanswered. He picked up the call and acted kind of irritated when I asked about the outcome of the interview. He said that position is closed and will see what he can do to compensate my effort and time vested for interviewing. I was impressed. Then another HR called me up after 2 weeks citing this reference and said I shall be interviewed for another team. ** 1st Round (Again) -- Pretty much standard DS question on String reversal and then string reversal with only words being reversed. The lady panelist was quite impatient. She didn't have the courtesy to listen to the approach and wanted me to jump directly on the solution as if I was being asked to recite a poem not solve a coding questions. Any way this round was cleared and seeds of doubt were planted in my mind, but I chose to be patient and wait and watch. ** 2nd Round -- Standard algorithmic discussion and some scenario based discussion on SQL vs NoSQL. Overall a standard and enriching discussion. ** 3rd Round -- Design Round and this is where I realised I pretty much wasted my 10 hours spanned over multiple tech discussions and HR discussion. The panelist was able to decide about my design skills well within a span of 7 minutes, dot! Not even kidding. And the golden thermometer which he used to measure my skillset were just two questions. 1). Tell me about yourself 2. What is consistent hashing (He was confused between consistent hashing and quorum). After being done with the discussion I called up the second HR guy multiple times. Each and every time he had different excuses. Then one day he realised it's Diwali weekend now and told he'll get back to me after Diwali which he didn't btw. Finally when I called him, he said he'll get back to me one more time. He got back to me after 10 minutes mentioning the design round wasn't good and hung up the call. No formal closure, nothing. ** Closure -- The entire process took around 2 months and I am pretty much sad to mention that an org rated at 4.1 on GD has such poor HR process and lack of clarity and vision in technical discussion for interview. ** Suggestion -- Bother about interviewing with them only if you have no other option or are jobless. Because they'll eat up so much of your time by just keeping you hanging in a state of constant waiting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Hyderābād) in Oct 2020

Interview

It will take one day.....late process....But HR 's on what basis they are screening and selecting candidates we don't know.....at my interview she concentrated on my dress more than what I speak

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

[24]7.ai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at [24]7.ai

Interview

The entire process was rushed, and the information was provided was not clear by the HR. I think the company might be big, but what's the use if the employee feels unclear and uncomfortable with the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (London, England, England)

Interview

First round was versant Second round was operations round where manager asked questions like introduce yourself, why technical support after engineering? Third round was a technical test where troubleshooting questions and Basic computer fundamentals where asked.

Interview Questions
  • introduce yourself, why technical support after engineering? basic computer fundamentals troubleshooting questions

[24]7.ai

Application

I interviewed at [24]7.ai

Interview

Easy interview process, over the phone during pandemic. The interviewer was very friendly and they called when they say they will call. They update me immediately when theres an update with my application.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most memorable experience you had with your previous work.?

Anonymous Employee in Imus, Province of Cavite, Province of Cavite

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Imus, Province of Cavite, Province of Cavite) in Sep 2020

Interview

Smooth interview and kind interviewer, average interview questions. He also discussed about the salary package, the benefits, the community that they have, asked if im willing to go onsite or work from home. If im willing to be assigned in night shift

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

[24]7.ai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at [24]7.ai

Interview

Conducted well, was brief and on point. Questions asked were very apt for the job role. It wa s Avery good experience that I had while the HR was interviewing me for this job

Interview Questions
  • What is my experience in the area

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Hyderābād) in Aug 2020

Interview

I cleared the interview on 1 sep 2020 they said joining will be on 5 sep but till date I didn't got a single call from them about joining Or offer letter

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 41 - 50 of 364 Interviews