Find jobs for NON VOICE

MISSING VALUE7.ai NON VOICE Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 373 interviews

Recruitment Agency20%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MISSING VALUE7.ai (Bangalore) in Jul 2019

Interview

Total of three rounds which were pretry easy:- 1 - hr round (group) 60 mins 2 - grammar, basic maths, small typing test then if cleared big typing test which takes over 20mins. totalling 50-60mins 3 - ops round took 15min And a lot of waiting between them, would take over 6 hrs.

Interview Questions
  • Only intro asked and make sentence from given keywords.
    Answer Question
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MISSING VALUE7.ai (Hyderābād) in Feb 2019

Interview

it was worst even though we cleared online test they did not hire us, u need to have patience 1st round is hr, 2nd grammar online test, 3rd aptitude chat handling test

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

166 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MISSING VALUE7.ai (Bangalore) in Aug 2017

Interview

It was very easy and recruiters were very understanding. Just presence of mind is needed for the job rest they help getting us in. Make sure you are in a good attire and look fresh. They consider all these.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MISSING VALUE7.ai (Bangalore) in May 2017

Interview

One of the bloody Hr team and their untrained and unprofessional way of taking interview. FIVE ROUND OF INTERVIEW 1 FACE TO FACE(some local Hr associate will ask you whats up dude thats it done) 2 Essay 3 Again Essay 4 Onlne test (GRammer, typing, mock chat)( will take 1.5 hours)

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MISSING VALUE7.ai (Bangalore) in Jun 2015

Interview

It was very easy but lengthy. The process was going on full day which was very irritating. Be calm and wait for the result. Be confident and you will definitely get the job because they want huge resources.

Interview Questions
25 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed