Find jobs for Senior Software Engineer

MISSING VALUE7.ai Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 373 interviews

In Person20%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MISSING VALUE7.ai (Toronto, ON) in Dec 2018

Interview

Phone screening Onsite Onsite Onsite Onsite Almost anything and everything related to the job and the technologies. The technology stack used is very wide and so they try and check with you on technologies that you know.

Interview Questions
  • Almost anything and everything related to the job and the technologies
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MISSING VALUE7.ai (Bangalore) in Feb 2016

Interview

Telephonic round that lasted about 1.5 hours, mostly on Java and algorithmic questions. The was the F2F where first was a MCQ sheet to be answered, and then was a coding test on system.

Interview Questions
  • They expected me to figure out Zeckendorf's theorem without any hints and absolutely no help. One of the worst interview I ever faced. HR was nice and friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MISSING VALUE7.ai (Bangalore) in Jul 2015

Interview

I went through a friend referral. Firstly i had telephonic round which got started after 30 min delay. He asked me 1. How will you find whether number is power of 2 or not 2. U have been given a matrix of character and given a dictionary , you have to find all valid words that can be formed by traversing in all 4 directions as well as diagonal wise also. i completed the code but it had some flaws, but he got satisfied with the approach. Then got a call for F2F round. A guy came , he looks like he was not in a mood to take interview. He asked me a problem of modified binary search and compare it with binary search in terms of complexity. I told my approach. There was no sign on his face whether i told correctly or not. Suddenly, he gave me a problem that you have a matrix of points, calculate total number of unique lines which can be generated by using 2 or more points. He asked me to leave with this problem and asked me to send the code to HR when i am done. After 2 days i sent a mail to HR with the working code, fully tested. I have not got any reply from them for 1 week. I sent a reminder mail, Again no reply. After 2 weeks , again i sent a mail. Again not a single reply. This sort of unprofessionalism i have seen first time in my life from some HR. After 2 weeks of constant mail, i asked my friend to ask about feedback. Then surprisingly they said code fails the boundary condition. I am pretty sure that they have not even run my code. I am really disappointed with the way their interview process works. If somebody is selected or not, HR should tell at least.

Interview Questions
  • calculate total number of unique lines which can be generated by using 2 or more points.

[24]7.ai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MISSING VALUE7.ai in Apr 2015

Interview

Hiring manager spoke to me about my resume and projects.He set me across an interviewer to test my coding skill.He gave me a problem and asked me to solve.I gave him 4 to 5 ways to solve it but none of them worked.I was rejected and came home.I browsed careercup and found the solution.The interviewer just pointed out issues and did not help me in finding out the solution.

Interview Questions
  • Given set of meeting schedules find how many meeting rooms required. OR Give set of arrival or deparature timings of trains find number of platforms required
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MISSING VALUE7.ai (Bangalore) in Jan 2015

Interview

the interview process was very nice. There were different rounds in total. four rounds of technical, one round by manager and one round by HR. Questions were good and relevant.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed