Find jobs for Software Engineer

[24]7.ai Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 31 Jan 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 364 interviews

Applied online21%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Jan 2019

Interview

The interview was ok with most of the basic questions asked. The interview was not very difficult with basic questions asked only. One should prepare theory well before appearing . SQL should be strong

Interview Questions
  • C#,.NET,Web API
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Aug 2018

Interview

interview in one day. 5 rounds. HR called, tech round, aptitude round, tech round, manager round, hr round, director round. got offer letter after a month. but good thing hr was in touch

Interview Questions
  • binary sort, some aptitude questions. be good Data structure

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Jul 2018

Interview

There were 4 rounds. 1st round-Writtten test. The test consisted of questions from aptitude, reasoning, data structures and programming questions as well. Under programming 3 questions were compulsory and 1 more question was to be done out of 3 other questions. 2nd and 3rd rounds were technical interviews. Simple questions were asked like swapping the characters of a string without using any inbuilt function etc. Before the interview an mcq test was given that consisted of questions from Java, Html, CSS and JavaScript 4th round was hr round. General questions were there. I had a really bad experience giving an interview in this company. I had cleared all the rounds and my performance was really good in the written test as well, this was told to me by the interviewers themselves. After a week I mailed the hr to know about the results. He told me that I was selected for an offer and that they will return to me within a week. I did not get any further update so I mailed the hr again. I did not get any reply. So I decided to go and meet the hr in person. When I went there, the hr again assured me that I was selected and was on the top of their list. I waited for sometime and again mailed him regarding this. I got no reply. So I mailed another employee of this company and he told me that the position has got on hold and that they will not hire anybody right now. I am a fresher and this was my very first interview experience. I don't understand that when they don't have to hire anybody why do they take the interview and waste the candidates time. And if they don't have to hire then why don't the hr of the company tell that clearly. Really a pathetic experience with this company.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Coimbatore) in Jul 2018

Interview

Written test of aptitude and coding, 3 rounds of interview . The written test consisted of 3 coding questions of basic and moderate difficulty. The company focuses more on how your thought process is rather than whether you give them a correct answer or not. The interview panel members were friendly and it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore South

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Coimbatore South) in Jul 2018

Interview

Interview process was very bad. They didn't test the candidates properly. The interviewer's questions were irrelevant to the job profile. The HR had a really bad thought process and was unfit to be a HR of a good company like [24 7].ai

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in May 2018

Interview

First they conducted a telephonic round in which they asked algorithms and basic Java After this a coding round happened which was online Then after 1 week, they called me for 5 face to face round . 2 rounds were technical, asked to write algorithms. 3rd round was DB round 4th was design round 5th was Managerial round with the manager.

Interview Questions
  • Write a program to print odd even using threads

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore)

Interview

There were 7 rounds including HR round. Had telephonic round first followed by MCQ and programming round together, 2 rounds of technical face to face discussion, director round and HR round

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Campbell, CA)

Interview

It was brief and rigid. Recruiter set it up and I went to their office for the interview. The interviewer asked me a lot of questions about my experience. I answered all of them the I also asked about the company.

Interview Questions
  • How many years of experience do you have?
19 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Coimbatore) in Jul 2016

Interview

There was a pre-placement talk and then a written test consisting of logical aptitude questions and some simple coding questions. 2 rounds of technical interviews followed by a HR interview completed the process. Questions were from Algorithms, Data structures etc.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Feb 2016

Interview

I applied thru a referral. I had F2F interview at their office in Bangalore. I had 5 technical rounds. Be thorough with data structures and problem solving skills. That's all they require.

Interview Questions
  • 1) Algo for finding length of binary tree 2) Given any string convert into palindrome 3) Write test cases for a given scenario 4) reverse a singly linked list upto given 'k' element 5) Inorder traversal of a tree 5) basic sql queries 6) questions based on resume and projects 7) if there are 30 cans out of them one is poisoned if a person tastes very little he will die within 14 hours so if there are mice to test and 24 hours, how many mices are required to find the poisoned can? 8) You have a 3 and a 5 litre water container, each container has no markings except for that which gives you it's total volume. You also have a running tap. You must use the containers and the tap in such away as to exactly measure out 4 litres of water. How is this done? 9) A wall clock shows the time as 12hr.15mts. Then what will be the angle between the two hands of the clock?
4 people found this interview helpful