[24]7.ai Tech Support Interview Questions

Updated 26 Jun 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 364 interviews

Interviews at [24]7.ai

Positive100%
Employee Referral75%
Campus Recruiting25%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Feb 2018

Interview

First round is GD second is online assessment next will be face to face interview easy interview important one is the typing test 25 words in minute with 90% accurecy

Interview Questions
  • Why this job?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Hyderābād) in Oct 2017

Interview

it was easy it took 2 days and just need to clear 2 round. final round was HR interview it was just basic questions anyone can get it. just need to be clear about what you r saying.

Interview Questions
  • asked basic details about family and troubleshooting issues
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Hyderābād) in Mar 2017

Interview

interview was really good, company staff is friendly and helpful. all rounds based on communication skills. you have to wait whole day for the interview process The interview experience was really good.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself? tell me about your memorable moment?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bangalore) in Mar 2015

Interview

There are many rounds of interview to be cleared by an candidate in order to get successful. One should have fluent communication and also to be good at technical side.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed