Find jobs for Technical Support Representative

MISSING VALUE7.ai Technical Support Representative Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 373 interviews

Sales Engineer

166 Comments

Join the conversation on

[24]7.ai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MISSING VALUE7.ai

Interview

The entire process was rushed, and the information was provided was not clear by the HR. I think the company might be big, but what's the use if the employee feels unclear and uncomfortable with the process.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions, customer handling questions
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Makati City

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at MISSING VALUE7.ai (Makati City)

Interview

The interview process was quick and efficient. I applied in the morning and got the offer the same day. The interviewer was friendly and sets my expectation properly. Over-all, I liked my experience in the interview.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me why I left my previous job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MISSING VALUE7.ai (Makati City) in Feb 2015

Interview

During the interview process, it is a 1:1 ratio. So the interviewer would check your diction, pronunciation such as t-th. They are strict to that rules. If you have that type of weakness in that pronunciation, then it is hard for you to pass the initial interview.

Interview Questions
  • I see that you have 8 months experience working in BPO industry? Please tell me about it.
  • So tell me about yourself?

Anonymous Employee in Makati City

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MISSING VALUE7.ai (Makati City) in Jun 2010

Interview

Hiring and interview process is organized, they deliver to what they say and does not mislead you with any answers. HR staffs are fluent in English and friendly too. They do not make you feel stupid if you can't answer a question, they simply smile and say it's okay.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me what I understand as a highly technical question regarding a blackberry handset. IE, what to do if every words are auto filled. Where do I go to change it?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Makati City

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MISSING VALUE7.ai (Makati City) in Jun 2008

Interview

I initially applied for & got hired as a Technical Support Representative for a US broadband account but mid-stream during the training, the offered a permanent dayshift account for those who wanted to transfer which I did. The hiring interview process was conducted in a very unprofessional manner.

Interview Questions
  • Not that I can remember. If one knows the job he is applying for, one will always know how to answer any question related to the job/
RSS Feed</>Embed