Interview Question

Audit Associate Interview

-Petaling Jaya

KPMG

- Tell me about yourself. - Why KPMG? - Why audit? - Tell me more about your job experience at here and here. - Tell me more about how you managed your time while living overseas. - Tell me more about this (extracurricular) you did at university. - Some other situational/behavioral questions relating to my time overseas were also thrown in the mix. - No technical questions.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

4 Answers

Advice: Give straight-forward answers, highlight your capabilities without sounding too over-eager, research the company beforehand and try to quote the info you found when you can and pay attention during the HR presentation before the group discussions as they may come in handy during the interview.

Anonymous on

May I know what was the presentation topics about? and so the essay writing question?

Jack on

hi may i know is it compulsory for everyone to speak out?

orange on

Hi, thank you for detailed & structured information on your recent interview with KPMG. Congratulations! May I know what was the essay writing question about? Is it related to auditing/accounting knowledge..? Does it have word limitations? Thank you very much.

Jess on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.