Liberty Travel Interview Question: The questions were pretty mu... | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interview Question

Travel Agent Interview Livingston, NJ (US)

The questions were pretty much to get to know me: Phone

Interview: A little about job history. Why do you want to be a travel agent? Have you ever traveled outside of the US? Where is the place you want to travel to the most? Where's the best place you've ever traveled? Have you ever worked with a commission structure? If I had a strict budget and the package you were putting together is $500 over the amount, how would you fix it? Describe for me what I would do there, etc. Post Phone Interview email question: In 3 sentences, describe why travel agents are important. In Person: When was a time you made a mistake at work and how did you fix it? Of the places you've traveled, which one do you know the most about? Describe what I could do there? (Playing devil's advocate): But I don't have a lot of money. I don't think I can afford that. Have you ever worked in an environment where you had to meet specific quotas? There was a written portion that I was asked to write my responses to a few hypothetical travel based questions to determine my written communication skills. It's usually done on the computer I think but the manager just had me write on a piece of paper.
Answer

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.