Interview Question

Business Analyst Interview

-Bangalore

Shell

1. Experience and handling issues 2. Conflict management 3. issue resolution 4. Project Management

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

29 Answers

within a week. first call then email.

Anonymous on

Hi.. No based on your telephonic interview they call you for f2f interview. It doesn't happen on same day.. give it a week or so.. it's pretty fast.. max a fortnight.. all the best.

Anonymous on

Hi, I have also received an offer from Shell.They are actually looking for real time experience.All the questions are required to be explained with examples and how it was handled.Good Luck

Anonymous on

Joining next week. call me on +919717072036, if u need any assistance.

Amit on

Hi, did all the rounds of interview (Telephonic & Panel) happened on the same day ?

Anonymous on

This is regarding the BA position I recently interview for. I had one telephonic round and two face to face rounds including structural interview. It has been more than two weeks now since the interview. When will they communciate the decision of Selection or rejection? How much time does the process take?

Anonymous on

Hi if u had 2 f2f then its a good sign. however whtever be the result i think you'll get a communication within a fortnight. give or take a few days. Sit back and relax...

Anonymous on

Hey i too had interview all the rounds completed!!Hr asked for salary slip and photo!!Asked me to wait for 2 weeks!!How much they pay for 6+ software engineer??Any idea

add 30-40% on top of your current salary.. That should be a good start

Anonymous on

Did anyone who attended 2 rounds of F2F interviews in Feb/March this year and were told that HR will get back in 2 weeks get any update (reject/select) from the recruiter/HR?

Anonymous on

Hi...I attended both F2F rounds on 2nd March 2016. The Hr collected all the required docs and photograph and said he would contact back in max 2 weeks. No updates till date. I called him last week as well but he asked to wait for 2 weeks. I am not sure what are the chances ...can anyone help on how much time they take to get back...or are we supposed to do regular follow ups.....

Anonymous on

Hi ABC - Had you got the offer , same is the case of mine .

To ABC on

Hi, I understand they are checking the background as part of enhanced screening via a 3rd party agency? How long does this process take? What to expect? And does the status of the application in the Shell portal change regularly? I see it as Completed Assessment. Thanks for a reply

Malu on

I completed my Final assessment round on June 6th which was in Bangalore and HR took just pay slips but not photograph. I had video conference call interview for both professional and as well as for behavioral. both the interviewers from London. Both the rounds went very well. Now I am not able to know whether I have cleared or not. There is no update till now. and the job submission status is "Application under Review" last update was on 4th May. Did any body had same situation? if yes please do reply. Thanks in Advance.

ABC on

I had professional and structural interview last week. I was told they will let me know the results in a week's time. They said they will inform either way (Whether I have selected or rejected). I am still waiting for any confirmation. Any Idea what was the time gap between structural interview and offer? Thanks

Anonymous on

Hi ABC, did you get the offer, do they call for result declaration or it happens in mail?

Hi ABC, did you get the offer? on

I had 2 rounds of interview for software engineer profile. HR told me to wait for 2 weeks and they will get back whether negative or positive results

Anonymous on

I completed my Final assessment round on April 28th which was in Bangalore and HR took just pay slips but not photograph. I had video conference call interview for both professional and as well as for behavioral. Both went very well Now I am not able to know whether I have cleared or not. There is no update till now. and the job submission status is "Application under Review" last update was on 4th May.

Anonymous on

Looks like they are having a recruitment drive, the recruiters do not have a clue about the progress of the interview.They tend to collect the documents from all those candidates who clear 2 rounds of F2F interview. I had my interview a month back, the recruiter collected all the documents, I have been y=trying to follow up over call and emails, but there is no response.

Anonymous on

They generally take about a fortnight to start the process. The HRs would get back to you.

Anonymous on

I have completed two rounds of F-F interview on 29th Feb, I was informed that I will be informed about the result after two weeks(on or before 11th March) as recruitment drive seems to be going on till this week. Anyone else who attended interview starting 29th Feb till now got any update on the result? Please post your response so that it would help others who are awaiting :)

Anonymous on

Hi, did all the rounds ( Telephonic interview, 1:1 and Panel interview) happened on the same day ? Reason for asking this is I had Telephonic interview couple of days back. But have not received yet. How long did they talk to respond on the results ?

Anonymous on

Great man congratulations, have a sound career ahead... Tc

Anonymous on

Its been more than 3 weeks since I attended the f2f interview, The HR took my photographs pay slip. The recruiter neither answers the phone calls nor does he respond to the emails.

anonymous on

Hey, want to know what type of questions shall i expect in Professional interview..i have interview linedup with Shell

Aashish on

Hi, I had f2f round 2 week back, could you please let me know, how much time they take to communicate the decision . do they call in both cases ( reject or select)?

Anonymous on

Hi, I too received an offer from shell, let me know whether u have already joined shell

Anonymous on

Based on my experience and knowledge, i was able to provide a explanation for all the queries. it better to stick to original if u hv experience

Anonymous on

Hi , Congratulations on clearing the interview.. How long did shell take to inform on interview results...was it through email or call

Raghu on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.