1E Customer Success Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

4.0

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 1E (London, England) in September 2020.

Interview

I have to say that after a number of ghosters after ending the interview process, 1E has to be one of the worst companies in terms of showing any respect or empathy.

You're expected to put together 45 minutes of presentations after a number of separate calls with different individuals. The VP of Success, who I had a good rapport with during the interview process (faking it is obviously a skill) flat out ignored a polite request for interview feedback. So I was essentially told that they had gone in a different direction, but not why.

Awful place to interview, and I would advise you stay far away.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to put together two presentations, 30 minutes for a product demonstration to a panel of 6. And then 15 minutes on a 30/60/90 day plan for if I were to join the company.   1 Answer

1E Response

16 Nov 2020 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we always give feedback, and as we've discussed, I'm sorry you were not satisfied with the feedback you recieved. We have had such a tremendous number of high quality applications for this role that it is always a difficult choice. We would love to be able to offer roles to all the exceptional candidates but that isn't possible. We wish you all the best of luck on your search.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.