1E Engineering Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1E Engineering Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at 1E

Featured Interview

Engineering Manager Interview

Interview

The process was very well structured. There were several stages with several people, they were always grouped together to avoid interview fatigue for all involved. Feedback was always prompt and the recruiter was super helpful.

Interview Questions

1E Response

8 Dec 2020 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we appreciate it. We would love to hear any suggestions to help us become and even better employer. Feel free to utilise the "Bright Ideas" section on our community page which is anonymous. Thank you.

Other Interview Reviews for 1E

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at 1E (Noida (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Technical rounds -
    Telephonic discussion followed by skype round or face to face round of two hours.
    Technical rounds are followed by managerial rounds.

Overall i had a negative experience. I was interviewed for a senior position and i did really well in interview but inspite of this they just did not cared to come back with feedback after all the interviews. They just wasted my time. I would advise you to save your time instead of going through the process in false hope as even if you do quite well they may never come back to you.

Interview Questions

• They will expect you to know good amount of C++. Design patterns etc.. I was asked about many concepts for e.g
       Dynamic_cast, copy elision, smart pointers, references.   Answer Question

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Interview

This was my worst telephonic interview experience (First round).
    Interviewer dialed-in 10 mins late. With just saying sorry, directly starts asking questions without any humble gestures or asking for introduction. 3 Questions asked on current salary, past salary, hike received. This gave me the indication that interview won't last longer :).
    Exactly within 17 mins interview is over. Very few generic questions asked. It looked that the interviewer had already decided in first 2 mins (by asking those 3 questions mentioned above, LOL) and just wanted to somehow close the interview as fast as possible.

Well..... this is how it was, Pathetic............

Interview Questions

• There were no relevant questions asked which qualifies as Interview Questions.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.