1E Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

1.0

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ealing, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 1E (Ealing, England) in October 2013.

Interview

I knew within the first 2 minutes that I definitely did not want the role. I could tell that 1E are not a world class professional IT company. Interview started with the CEO and HR showing up 20 minutes late. Not impressed.

Interview Questions

• "We have social activities and like to go drinking, some events have not been professional, how would you help guide our team to book more appropriate events.   1 Answer
  • "In the office you may hear us use bad language on a regular basis, would that be a problem for you"   1 Answer
  • 'We are like a family and use the term sunshine to make sure everyone is happy, do you understand what we mean by our term"   1 Answer

1E Response

3 Nov 2013 – HR Manager

Thank you for your comments. 1E is a world class, international company with products that are market leading and innovative and are used by many of the top global organisations. This year the Sunday Times ranked us in their 100 Best Small Companies to Work For. We are growing rapidly and are recruiting a number of very high calibre people. Over the last year, we have strengthened our HR team and have a strong framework for selecting candidates. We value our people and know how critical it is for all new hires to fit into the 1E culture. Hence, the interview process is competency based, challenging and meant to be tough. We are sorry that you did not get past the initial interview stage and that you felt that the interview questions were not appropriate. Thank you for your comments and we wish you well in your career.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.