1E Senior Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1E Senior Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at 1E

3.7

Senior Developer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 1E.

Interview

The communication was excellent right from the first call from HR. They provided enough details about the company as well as reminded about the scheduled interview through many channels. On reaching the premises of the company, there was zero waiting time before the process started. All the people involved from the company were very professional and soft spoken. The first round was a coding round with the interviewer right next to you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for 1E

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 1E (Noida (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quite positive. Had multiple rounds which had been well-planned and told about in advance.

There were 4 rounds:

1 Written Online Test - This was C++ test which covered basics, STL, OOPS concepts, error handling, etc.

1 Technical telephonic round - Some questions regarding C++ (topics same as above), networking, data structures and algos (which lasted for about 45 mins)

1 Technical F2F - This was a pretty long session (took like around 1.5 to 2 hours). C++ was majorly discussed. Some questions regarding designs, compiler optimization, assembly code and WinAPI. There was some code writing too.. Also had some questions about my previous work and projects. The interviewer was pretty nice. He explained some of the things which I didn't know about.

1 Managerial F2F - Discussion about previous work and my roles. Then there was a discussion about architecture of the last product I worked on and then about the company and what the company does.

All the rounds went pretty smooth and the interviewers were really nice.

Interview Questions

• To write code (or just tell what approach/APIs would I use) to analyse the power usage for a windows client in the past month (google was allowed :) ).   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 1E.

Interview

I had a total of 4 rounds -

First was a discussion about my technical experience with the manager/lead

Second one was coding round - I was asked to code a problem and send it via email. Screen was shared on Skype

Third was a video call on Skype with a management person. It was both a technical/managerial round where they explained the kind of projects 1E is working on.

Fourth round was HR discussion.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at 1E in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process was positive. Had 3 technical rounds: 1 Telephonic, 2 Skype calls. All rounds were to test .NET and basic technical knowledge. They covered questions on basic OOPS, algos, collections, designs, assemblies, APIs, protocols, architecture etc. Also had to design and write code for 1 problem. All the interviewers were nice and cooperative. Had some questions on previous work and projects. Had 2 more managerial rounds.

Interview Questions

• Design and write code for tennis tournament. Questions on CPU and memory usage.   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 1E in January 2015.

Interview

I had a telephonic round of interview. The interviewer was humble and experienced. he introduced himself well. The questions were good to analyse my experience and expertise. It turned out to be a discussion session. The level of difficulty was low to high by the end. Overall it turned out to be a good call. Later HR called to confirm the availability for next round.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was unexpected. But the level of difficulty was above average   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at 1E in January 2015.

Interview

I had a telephonic first round with 1E. The interviewer was humble and very experienced. The interview turned out to be a good tech discussion session. Quality of the questions were above average. The interview lasted a little more than 40 minutes. It was mix of technical and logical questions to test my experience and expertise.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was very unexpected. but the quality of the questions were above average   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at 1E (Noida (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

There were in total 5 rounds:

1st: Telephonic interview with an SSE/Lead, asking basic OOPS concept, SOLID principles and basic problem solving.

2nd: Skype interview with two people, they tested me on my problem solving skills asking data structure problems and later on provided a problem to be coded live, which was to test my design principles.

3rd: F2F interview with 2 people, here again they asked a different problem to code and post that half an hour conversation on my approach of coding and then checking knowledge of web technology especially MVC and Web API.

4th: General HR interview.

5th: interview with India head.

Interview Questions

• SOLID principles.
      Test if the single linked list is circular by traversing it only once.
      Tennis problem.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.