1E Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1E Technical Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at 1E

3.5

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at 1E (New Delhi (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

HR Round
Telephonic
Online Test
Skype Interview
Process was very normal, which is comfortable with the telephonic. Good thing about interviewer was : He is coll and very subjective with the content what we were discussing.

Interview Questions

• Very normal questions about technologies used as every interview does   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for 1E

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at 1E (Noida (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview with 1E involved 1 telephonic round, 1 Skype round and some face to face discussions.
    I was very much impressed in 1st round where interviewer took half of 30 mins to explain what is 1E, about its products and expectations with candidates. Skype round was of around 2 hrs (which was pre-planned) where I was asked to write programs in Visual Studio with screen shared. Use of Google for Win API reference was allowed, which I think was fair call. We covered 5 small programs with outputs in 2 hrs.

While face to face, I had chat with 1E developers and tech leads. Small technical discussion with their developers in UK was quite interesting. Also got chance to had discussion with proud owner of 1E India, which was very good experience.

Interview Questions

• Windows API and C++ with STL   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.