360i Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at 360i

2.6

Community Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

The process took about a week. I applied online and then reached out to one of the community management supervisor via LinkedIn to introduce myself.

I was then asked to come in for an in-person interview and met with three other community managers. The community managers were all very friendly and easy going. They asked me questions about my university and why I chose the major I did and how that got me to where I am now. I asked them about their experience working at 360i and what had been their most difficult assignments.

Interview Questions

• Have you done any reporting/analytic?

How does this role help in your career goals?

What's your favorite song to sing at karaoke?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The hiring process was quite quick and painless. I went through 2 rounds of interviews, with about 6 people the first time, and 3 the second. As soon as you walk in the offices, people are extremely welcoming and open, which is attractive in a workplace. The people interviewing you are people who are within your department so they ask very forward, valid questions. There's no trying to trick you, like other companies do.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very quick negotiation process.

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 360i.

Interview

Worked directly with the HR recruiter. Very personable and quick to respond. Incredibly friendly throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Was tasked with creating a campaign for the brand of my choosing, and submitting for review.   Answer Question

Counter offer with current company.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

You get to meet a lot of different people from the department, one after the other. They are friendly and interested.

Interview Questions

• Questions are relatively easy, you just need to know your stuff.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was easy and quick, people were nice and casual. they ask about your previous experience. nothing out of the ordinary. Be prepared to come in knowing your resume well. It was a fairly basic interview and you might meet with other people on the team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a fix intern salary

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process at 360i really threw me for a loop and left a bad taste in my mouth for the agency. Never say never, but I don't plan on ever bringing my talents back here again (...and god help them if I'm on the brand/client side, I'll ensure this agency doesn't get our company's business.)

Things started out strong when I was called in for a position I hadn't even applied for. Heard from them on a Monday and the interview was scheduled for that Friday -- so things moved pretty quickly. It was a new role and they felt like my background would be a good fit. I came in to meet with HR, then the hiring manager, then three peers (two from the team I'd be working with and one from another department.) Finally, the HR woman came back in to give me a job resume and asked me to email it to her as soon as I could. The whole process took about 2 hours.

Everyone below the hiring manager seemed quite young and a bit inexperienced, so I was hesitant about whether or not this would be a good fit for me anyway. Following this first round I was told by the hiring manager that they were interested and wanted to bring me back in to meet with someone else. I followed up several times and each time was told they'd be back in touch soon to set up the meeting. Eventually I decided to cut my losses and move on as I wasn't that excited about the account anyway. I never did hear back from the HR woman -- not even to let me know she'd successfully received the application I sent across.

If I had to list one positive thing about the process, though, it was that everyone I met (with the exception of the bored receptionist -- can someone please put that girl out of her misery?) was really friendly and engaging in-person. But the lack of effort and communication on their part once I had left the building (which I translated as a lack of respect) was just unacceptable.

Associate Account Manager Interview

Interview

Met with few members of the team and supervisors to discuss the roles and expectations. Some were easy to talk to while some seemed distracted during the interview process. I got to experience the vibe of the agency since the interviewing room was in the middle of the action.

Associate Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 360i.

Interview

I was surprised when a recruiter from 360i reached out to me, asking if I wanted to come in to interview for the Associate Community Manager role. The interview went well, and was not particularly challenging. Basically, I just needed to show them that I knew social media decently well. They more wanted to know who I was overall, to see if I could be a great cultural fit. I left the interview thinking that I got the job. And now, I'm still not sure if I have the job or not. It has been over two months since I interviewed, and I expected that a professional company such as 360i would at least respond to my e-mails. If they did not want to offer me a position, I figured that they would tell me so in a professional manner. I am extremely disappointed not in not receiving the job, but in how they treated me post-interview. Any place will tell you if you did not get the position.

Interview Questions

• They had me fill out a worksheet, analyzing social media analytics.   Answer Question

Associate Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

After applying, I received an email confirming my interview date. Upon arriving to my interview, I was interviewed by a couple of different managers. I never heard back from them, even after following up a couple of times.

Interview Questions

• Name a weakness and how you were able to overcome this.   Answer Question

Associate Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Tough, but to the point. My interviewers were adamant about finding the right fit for their team and asked questions to guard my character and work ethic. They gave me a tour of the office afterward and ntroduced me to the rest of the team. This in person was followed up with via a phone interview, which was from senior leadership to gauge my enthusiasm regarding the role.

Interview Questions

• What are your organization methods? How do you organize your work in your current role and how would you organize your day to day responsibilities based on our description of the role?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.