360i Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

360i Interview Questions

Interviews at 360i

2.7

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I had a favorable interview experience. I met with a total of six people before I was made an offer. The recruiter at the time was fantastic. It was the most fun I have ever had during an interview. She made me feel very relaxed and at ease.

Apprentice Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 360i.

Interview

A quick digital interview. Questions centered around your creative process, your work, and to get a feel for your personality. My first time doing a recorded interview, so it felt more challenging at first.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at 360i in October 2020.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn which led to a phone call with them. Then over the course of 2/2.5 weeks I spoke to 4 other people across the org. Got the offer within a week of speaking to the last person.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay up-to-date on social trends and cultural moments?   Answer Question
    • What makes for a good brand page on social media?   Answer Question

Director of Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

overall extremely easy, bad coordination as HR scheduled me to talk to 6 people and have the same conversation over and over again. such bad communication. people seemed to be very tired and not very excited to work there. i got a very bad feeling and HR seemed extremely unprofessional and had bad communication. i would never work for them.

Interview Questions

• asking about your background over and over again. no interesting questions. just have a story ready to share   Answer Question

Director of Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 360i in August 2020.

Interview

Process started with a phone interview with HR which was fine. Then had an interview with someone on the analytics team which also went well. They asked me to complete an assessment in 48 hours, which I did, and then I never heard anything back. I followed up several times with HR and the other person I interviewed with and never got a single response. Really unprofessional as I spent a full weekend working on that assessment.

Interview Questions

• Mainly asked about experience. Interviews were pretty repetitive   Answer Question

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 360i in July 2020.

Interview

I had two different interviews, all of which were conducted online. My first interview was with three different supervisors, back to back. My second interview was a 1:1. They all were really nice and wanted to gauge my knowledge about digital marketing. They answered a lot of questions I had about the program and how to be successful. It was very conversational and a smooth interview overall.

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 360i in July 2020.

Interview

One way video recording interview, not very personable and seems rushed. Would have liked to speak with someone to learn more about the program since they didn't get back to candidates often.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at 360i in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process went very smooth. Communication was on point, and everything flowed the way you would hope for when applying for a new position. Very pleased with how everything went!

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Recruiter phone call, followed by hiring manager call, and finally in person interview. I met with 4 people to interview. They did interview in pairs so it was not crazy long. Overall, a very conversational interview, low stress.

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 360i.

Interview

I started off with a phone interview and then a face to face interview . The face to face interview was good I was asked about my future career endeavors with digital marketing. I was made an offer 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.