3H Partners Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 33 of over 33 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at 3H Partners

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 3H Partners (London, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

Was given a dataset on a clothing chain who has stores all over the UK. Had to interpret this dataset and give a 20 minute presentation on recommendations. The interview also had brainteasers and a final case study at the end.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How many hosepipes were sold in the USA in 2020? Q: Find the pattern in this sequence?
    Answer Question

3H Partners

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at 3H Partners

Interview

Dopo aver inoltrato la mia candidatura il primo step di selezione è lo svolgimento di tre test: logica, numerico e comprensione del testo tutti e tre in inglese e con durate molto brevi per ogni domande (non più di un minuto a domanda). Se i test vengono superati si passa al colloquio con un manager o partner dell'azienda e se anche questo va bene si effettua un terzo e ultimo colloquio con un altro manager o partner. (Sono al secondo step)

Interview Questions
  • Introduzione in inglese, perché l'azienda, perché la decisione di inoltrare la candidatura, business case seguendo un certo ragionamento ed effettuando alcuni calcoli (anche con carta e penna).

3H Partners

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 3H Partners

Interview

Fasi del processo di selezione post application (1) assessment online (2)colloquio individuale domande personali generali: percorso di studio, esperienze lavorative e non motivi scelta azienda piccolo business case nella parte finale. nel complesso un'ottima esperienza.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

3H Partners

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 3H Partners

Interview

40-minute interview assessing my personality, drive, creativity and way of thinking under pressure. It was after completing a series of assessments and another interview before the final one. It can be challenging as they will have high expectations from you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

3H Partners

Application

I interviewed at 3H Partners

Interview

The interview process was fair focusing on case studies. The cases are not the hardest, you are more tested on your thinking process and entrepreneurial spirit. You start first with a general numerical assessment test which is followed by two interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

3H Partners

Application

I interviewed at 3H Partners

Interview

CV check, Maths questions, two interviews one week apart, all with partners of the firm Note their website is outdated Overall terrible, inefficient and rude experience - don't encourage anyone to apply

Interview Questions
  • Had an interview with two men - one was smoking looking very laid back while the other was chewing the entire interview. Extremely unprofessional and distracting.

3H Partners

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 3H Partners in Jan 2021

Interview

First stage: Cover letter and CV Second stage: 3 psychometric tests (maths, logic, written comprehension) Third stage: Initial video interview (with an in-house HR rep and external HR support) If successful, further interviews to follow, including case studies

Interview Questions
  • A mixture of standard questions (Why 3H? Why this role?) and a number of competency questions (can you outline a time you worked well as a member of team?)
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 3H Partners (Rome) in Jan 2021

Interview

The first step regards an online assessment in which your logical and verbal skills will be tested. Then you have the 1st Interview with HR. It follows 2 technical interviews and 1 with partner

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

3H Partners

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 3H Partners

Interview

1-CV screening 2-online test 3-Skype interview with HR Manager 4-Interview with a consultant (1 business case to solve at the moment, and 1 business case to be prepared at home and presented at the interview) 5-interview with a project leader 6-interview with one of the Partners

Interview Questions
  • (Why 3H? Why consulting? What do you expect a day at 3H be like? What are your key skills? Tell about one time you had a conflict with someone at work/university. One of your weakness)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 3H Partners (London, England, England)

Interview

On-line application, interview with HR, then interview in London office with a project leader. One week before the interview I was asked to do an assignment (business case) that I would have then presented to the interviewer. However, the person who interviewed me didn't even know who I was, why I was there and cleary didn't know what to ask me since he hadn't not read the case (which was quite frustrating since I had invested time and money for the interview -> the company doesn't reimburse travel expenses). Everything was very unprofessional and I was not surprised when a few weeks later I was called by the HR saying that I had not been selected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Interviews