3M Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 883 of over 883 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at 3M

3M

Application

I interviewed at 3M

Interview

1. On campus video interview : 1 sr engineer + 1 current O2. 30 mins typical behavior interview 2. Quick 15 mins phone screen w hiring manager 3. 45 mins final video interview w two leadership in O2. Behavior questions again, no technical

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me one time that you see injustice in ur career life and how did u react
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at 3M (Bangalore) in Nov 2021

Interview

It was a very poor experience. The interview was taken by ANSR Consulting for Bangalore location. The interviewer was very unprofessional. The interviewer was lying down on the bed, eating chips and taking interview. I don't understand if my profile was not suitable for this position, then why did they shortlist my profile. And the interviewer was telling me that people have sleepless nights in 3M who are cloud engineers, and I was not a perfect candidate as I was having a "honeymoon period" in my current company. If a person has not work in the skills you desire, it doesn't mean that the person has not worked at all. And using such unprofessional words, doesn't suit a person working for such a big organization.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about 3M

Join the conversation on

Personal Investment Chatter

4m

works at

Deloitte

Can we afford $1.3M home? Our household income is $240k and have $400k for down payment after selling all stocks.

196 Comments

Join the conversation on

3M

Application

I interviewed at 3M

Interview

Went very quick, they needed someone in right away and I spoke to the recruiter, hiring manager and another direct manager. Total of 3 interviews with 3 different people and then the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

3M

Application

I interviewed at 3M

Interview

Chargé Ressources Humaines puis Chef de Service et Responsable de secteur. L'entretien se fait d'abord par téléphone, puis au siège social et se peaufine par téléphone. Le Chef de Service rappelle en cas de refus pour trouver un terrain d'entente.

Interview Questions
  • Quelles visions avez-vous de 3M ?

3M

Application

I interviewed at 3M

Interview

Be prepared to be drilled with questions. You will need to think fast and be "innovative". They are filled with very smart people, and seems like a fast pace environment to be in.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

3M

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at 3M

Interview

I applied through Handshake and was asked to interview. There is only one round with 2 interviewers who are at the managerial level. The interview was behavioral but the questions asked were very probing and not just a walk-down of your resume. They mentioned that was the only interview for the internship.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you worked on an unsuccessful project and how did you handle it?

3M

Application

I interviewed at 3M

Interview

It was a smooth process. The questions were very straightforward and I was able to showcase my experience and make myself marketable for the position. The company was eager to learn about me and genuinely looking for qualified employees

Interview Questions
  • Q: Name a time you were a part of a team and you faced obstacles or adversity.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at 3M (Bangalore) in Oct 2021

Interview

I was contacted for techno managerial role in 3M and first round was on #Monjin platform organised by #ANSR consulting.. Overall my interview experience on #Monjin was terrible. the interviewered asked questions on MY CURRENT COMPENSATION AND EXPECTED COMPENSATION this I belive is against #Monjin process/policies. The interviewer's expressions were wierd through out. And alsways intervened while I was responsing to the questions.. I spoke to #ANSR consulting the next day and yet to hear on this further... Big question is why no one is even bothered to evaluate the interviewer

Interview Questions
  • Problem statements . #Monjin platform didn't handle it better

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrocław

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 3M (Wrocław) in Oct 2021

Interview

Firstly, the employee contacted me via LinkedIN and then invited me for further recruitment stages, giving all the necessary informations. The employee was ready to answer my every question. She was explained me clearly every stage of process and encouraged me to contact her if needed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

3M

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at 3M in Oct 2021

Interview

First interview was great. Sense of urgency and expectations were set. After that it took about 2 almost 3 wks to get the second interview scheduled. I would follow up via email and voicemail and wait days for a response to schedule the second interview. The day of the second interview I got an automated declined email and yet on a separate thread I was confirmed to interview. The interview was so transactional and it felt as if I was inconveniencing her.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 883 Interviews