A.S. Watson Group CRM Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

A.S. Watson Group CRM Manager Interview Questions

Updated 10 Feb 2019

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

CRM Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter; I had an initial F2F with the external recruiter and he was very professional and informative; I was asked to produce a presentation of how would I do my CRM program I presented this in front of the potential manager and an HR representative, The HR rep wasn't very interested on the presentation. When i finished they said they liked it. I received feedback after a couple of days with the news of no offer; saying that I had the best presentation and they were impressed, but I didn't look too keen...I don't know what "not too keen" means but having been the best presentation and not getting an offer was confusing

Interview Questions

A.S. Watson Group Response

4 Jul 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We’re very sorry to hear your interview at A.S. Watson left you feeling confused - it definitely doesn’t match our intention of providing our applicants with a great... More

Other Interview Reviews for A.S. Watson Group

CRM Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group (London, England).

Interview

Quick process.
    2 stages + attitudinal tests
    - one generic interview on prior experiences and details about the role
    - presentation of a case study (to be prepared at home before)
    - 3 tests: personality, numerical, text comprehension

Negative experience.
    The last interview has been a waste of time as, although the feedback on the presentation was positive, they decided I was not interested in the role (?).
    (Btw, I actually was very interested).
    Funny enough, the feeling of lack of interest is what I perceived during my time in the room: interview started 15 minutes late, vague questions, senior manager flicking through his iPad (hopefully he was looking at some notes he wrote for the interview), little time given at the end to ask quick questions. If they want candidates to show passion for the role, they should consider to show more interest for them in first place...

In addition to this, I think there has been little respect for my time. Concerns about the interest of the candidates for the role should be addressed in the first interview so to avoid them to spend time in preparing presentation and taking time off from work to attend a further interview.
    If doubts emerge after in the second stage, it could be worth to investigate the candidate motivations in more details, rather than asking generic questions on why they are interested in the job and then jump to conclusions without following up.

I have read a similar comment when I opened the app. They apologised and said they would have kept the feedback in consideration. It doesn’t seem they did.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about AS Watson?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about your experience?   Answer Question
    • Case study consists in giving CRM tactics recommendations based on retailer’s performance   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.