ABC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ABC Interview Questions

Interviews at ABC

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Good experience in the process. Focus on behavioral questions and technical. Team was good and also the environment.

Talk about the relatable points during the interview. Pre assignments prior to the interview

Internship Interview

Interview

1. Phone call: called and asked general questions
    2. video call: talked about behavioral sense and knowledge of skills and previous experience
    3. Technical Interview: coding questions were asked basic data structures questions to solve were given
    4. HR Interview

Summer Interview

Interview

Nice people there in the room. Liked them all. Easy questions, more of a conversation. Did not get the job but will try elsewhere for sure. Not sure what else to say

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

The interview process is easy. It has three levels of interview.1.Phone screen, panel interview, and Background check. Once you get a sense of the questions you might be asked, the next step will be to come up with examples from past experiences that have helped you develop the skills and qualities needed for a job.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me about yourself?
      2.Why you want this role?
      3.What you learn from the past company?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

It was during COVID so they ended up canceling the internship, but I went through one 10 minute interview and then Covid got really bad so they canceled. But basically someone called you and you answer a few questions. Some are about yourself, some are about the company and some are about specific job titles on your resume.

ABC Manager Interview

Interview

I am going to put in 30 words because that is what it read requires for me to look at reviews of companies on this website so that's what I'm doing

Interview Questions

• It was a wonderful interview   1 Answer

Intern Position Interview

Interview

Not very difficult, typical interview questions. Went 2 rounds but didn’t get a call back. Slightly disappointing to not hear any feedback

Would apply again if opportunity presented itself. Many depts to apply to - I applied to intern program and would go back

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, MS (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABC (India, MS (US)).

Interview

From my personal experience (I applied for a full-time position), Facebook interview process is very standard and is almost the same as other big companies like Google, Linkedin and so on.

Basically I had 3 phone screens at the beginning. One is with HR, which is very short and basically we just talked about what I did in the past and there's no behavioral question asked. So you definitely don't need to prepare anything for this except getting familiar with your past experiences. The rest two are all technical interviews that I was asked to write code on an online code sharing tool. I was asked 2 questions at each interview and the problem is not really hard like bit manipulation.

Interview Questions

• simple questions were useful for everybody   1 Answer

Social Media Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ABC.

Interview

Quick and smooth. The hiring managers really wanted to get to know me and who I was. They wanted to learn more about how I was a right fit for the job and what it is about the role that interested me in the first place.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Surprise group interviews. Everyone was brought into a cafeteria at ABC HQ and was told to pick a table. Later on, those tables were called to "the table" where 4-5 candidates at a time were interviewed and each asked different questions.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience prepare you for this internship?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.