ACT Fibernet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ACT Fibernet Interview Questions

Interviews at ACT Fibernet

2.5

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ACT Fibernet (New Delhi (India)) in November 2020.

Interview

The hiring process took about a month. The company came with two profiles. 1st step was the online test. Followed by interviews. They hired no body and wasted almost a month. Extremely bad experience with the hiring process. They rejected almost everyone via a screening process where you have to record some HR questions answers. Each interview only took 10 min for them to decide that none candidate is suitable for the job. Every candidate was frustrated after hearing silly accuses by the company in the name of rejecting the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through your resume. And tell us about your family.   1 Answer
    • Why didn't you do any internship?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ACT Fibernet (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2020.

Interview

***FRAUD***
    Beware don't apply here.
    They just came to waste out time.
    Thay took 3 weeks, randomply rejected 60% shortisted candidates just based on AI hr interview.
    Also they took only 10 min interview which is definitely a JOKE.
    Selected NO one as expected.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ACT Fibernet in November 2020.

Interview

Fraud Company Fraud Process Fraud Prople
    Random interviews no coordination among themselves fake people
    PAthetic Management.
    Interview took place for only 15min which was definitely a negative sign showing they came campus just for fun.
    They are not here to hire students. Wasted a lot of time...
    This may be a reason why ACT is failing overall.

Interview Questions

• Network questions projects but only 10 min interview so fake   Answer Question

Telecaller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ACT Fibernet (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in October 2020.

Interview

I gone there morning 9.30am waited for long time then interview started at 2.30pm they didn't have a basic courtesy to send candidates for lunch.finished 3 rounds at 5.30pm then they asked me to wait till 6.30pm after 6.30pm they called me for final round that person didn't asked any question,i introduced about my self thats it then told me like we will call you.

Oh my god..i have 5 years of experience till now I haven't seen this kind of interview process they wasted my 1 day
    Very worst interview process.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ACT Fibernet in October 2020.

Interview

Bad experience
    A pure waste of time...
    Random rejections based on AI hr round.
    Also they took only 10-12 min interview, after this I was confident they just came for advertisement purposes
    NO one selected.

Interview Questions

• Basic devops questions but you won't qualify even if you gave right answers   Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

The first round included a test in elitmus. It was for three hours. Test link was sent through mail. The test consisted of coding section. It also had logical questions.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ACT Fibernet (Visakhapatnam (India)).

Interview

Cleared 4 rounds of an interview and waiting for the final round since 15 days and above. Till now no response for HR team.

Atleast there should be some intimation from HR Team regarding the status of position, whether person is selected or rejected or hold. They should atleast inform to the individual regarding the status. Every individual time is valuable.

Interview Questions

• Your overall experience along with roles and responsibilities   Answer Question

Android Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ACT Fibernet (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2020.

Interview

The interview was a general with the knowledge of Android Testing
    Video Playback related.
    Quality of the playback of the video
    Types of testing methods used to test the application / device
    technology related questions

Interview Questions

• API related questions
      Java related
      Automation tools related   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACT Fibernet in July 2020.

Interview

I applied off campus through a job posting on elitmus. After being shortlisted there was an online quiz consisting of aptitude and technical questions related to computer networking. After clearing this there were 2 HR interviews and 1 Technical interview.

Operations Interview

Interview

We had about 5 rounds of detailed interview that helped the company assess the correct fit for the role. ON the whole it was a great experience. THis place is great

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.