ADT Security Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ADT Security Services Interview Questions

Interviews at ADT Security Services

2.3

Technician Interview

Interview

The interview was relaxed and quick. Not stressful at all. Quick and easy not really in depth. I liked it. Straight to the point. Fast, and they were very respectful

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Gainesville, FL (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

The Hiring manager was cool and gave me my space to answer questions on my own pace. The process started with general questions about the previous personal and professional experiences. It was overall a great interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Knoxville, TN (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

General introduction and information about the company. Information about the position for which you are being interviewed. The interview also provided information on the possibility for future advancement.

Interview Questions

• Interviews are based on Behavioral Questions and focus on the STAR method.   Answer Question

Alarm Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (New York, NY (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

The overall application & interview process was pretty easy. I had one phone interview, and two Microsoft Teams interviews. I spent about 3 hours total with all interviews combined, and the most stressful part was dedicating time to take the assessment.

Interview Questions

• What would a previous supervisor say one of your strengths were?   Answer Question
    • How many days have you missed that were inexcusable in the past 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Name a time that you had to deal with a difficult test, how did you prepare for it, and what was the result?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (San Antonio, TX (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

the interview process was a group interview via zoom. Super easy and convenient. I loved how both the hiring manager & reg manager were present.

If I could change anything about the interview? Probably not!

Interview Questions

• On a scale from one to 10 how excited are you about this position?   1 Answer

Vulnerability Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Boca Raton, FL (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Recruiter from MSH solutions reached out to me about the position in ADT - Boca Raton, FL., and set up an interview. Interview was set up with two managers, one of them came late and didn't even seem interested. Afterwords I heard nothing back from ADT or the recruiter, even after reaching out a few times.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

-Salary Phone Screening
    -30 min Q&A with Hiring Manager
    -5 individual interviews with team managers

3 interviews spread out over a 4 week span from initial application. Left in the dark for 4 months before receiving an automated rejection email.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

They brought a few people in for one and one interview then the rest of us for a group interview, he explained the business and how the sales work. We use our own vehicles for on the job task but compensation is provided.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Memphis, TN (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Easy Going and laid back. Talked a lot about how to represent the brand and how they support their employees. I enjoyed the interview. Hopefully I get a career with them.

Interview Questions

• How would I do with Door to Door Sales   1 Answer
    • How did I perform at other Sales Jobs   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Very awkward interview.

First, I do believe it was a racially profiled job interview. I am a Christian and Caucasian (I wear a cross), the interviewer was African American and from the get-go it felt incredibly uncomfortable. I tried to make light conversation, joke a little, attempt to lighten the mood and it was shut down, not friendly by any means. The interviewer made fun of my last name because it's Creole and French, difficult to pronounce. He also made fun of my choice in computer chair because it's a gaming chair, and lastly he made jokes directed towards me for not giving him the exact answer he was looking for in the question, "Give a time when you had to build rapport". This all happened after we discussed my future career goals of Law Enforcement. Not what I had in mind when it came to ADT Security Services.

Another item to bring up while discussing employment with ADT, they do offer you benefits, but keep in mind you will only make $11.00/hr. That $11.00/hr. is your base pay and there is commission earnings, however, most calls are not people calling to relocate. They are callers calling to cancel their accounts because they have discovered relocating is more expensive than they may have known. How the commission works is you get paid it IF you can get them to stay with ADT, as well as SELL more equipment to them in the process. Also, keep in mind that with that $11.00/hr., after 30 days they'll begin to take out your 401K and your other benefits. Upon further investigating I found that the 401K alone is 5% yearly which means you'll lose over $1,200 a year for it to be added to your 401K. If you break it down, it makes absolutely no sense to work here for such minimal pay with such challenging work. You will be lucky if you see $20,000 - $23,000 annually with this particular job - mind you some of these Job Listings state you can make $40k salary. This is not typical.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had to Build Rapport with someone, why did you have to, and how did you do it?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.