AECOM Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at AECOM

2.8

Architectural Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM (London, England).

Interview

The interview process was well outlined in advance ahead of application. Interview rounds depends on positions. Interviewees were friendly and approachable. Heard back immediately after interview, very quick to reply.

Graduate Transport Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM (London, England).

Interview

Applied online. Then online situational tests presenting several situation that might occur in the company. Completed successfully. Interview after 6 months. The interview process was strange. I was asked to write an essay about my interests within 20 min.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to write an essay about my interests in 20 min.   Answer Question

Graduate Urban Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AECOM (London, England).

Interview

It was my first job opportunity in London which went great. The managers were good and I was speaking all the time talking about my cv and portfolio. It is been almost two years working here

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position?   1 Answer

Graduate Interior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AECOM (London, England) in March 2020.

Interview

Was a typical design interview by two higher up designers on the London team. They introduced the company and what their roles were and I proceeded to explain my background and walk through my portfolio. They asked any additional questions followed by my questions I had of them. They showcased some of the projects they were working on and gave me an office tour.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my Masters degree, portfolio, and why I wanted to work for AECOM.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (London, England) in February 2020.

Interview

Interview at AECOM, asked me questions about data analytics, why I would like to work at AECOM, they then showed me what sort of things they do with data and how they use it to improve their services.

Principal Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AECOM (London, England) in November 2019.

Interview

easy going conversation with two Directors, just talking about previous experiences and future goals....they told me in the first phone call that probably they wouldn't meet my expectations, either way called me for a face to face interview where they told were happy with my experience.....at the end no offer, disappointing and basically a waste of my time

Assistant Urban Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM (London, England).

Interview

Online Assessment Centre (Answer question in recorded video chat), nothing unsual - then got invitation to come and interview at their london office. Was with two employees, got rejection 2 weeks later with no further information on why.

Interview Questions

• Case questions, personal development questions, nothing too hard   Answer Question

Strategic Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (London, England) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied online which requires a number of papers and work examples. Then i did a situational judgement test that was fairly easy and finally i was invited for an interview in London.
    The interview was quite informal and they had a presentation to show me. The questions weren't very hard and they were mixed HR and technical but nothing too complex. The one thing is that i thought it went well and i didnt get an offer so i guess there is a big competition

Internal Communications Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (London, England) in March 2019.

Interview

Two interview stages. First stage was competency based and then a short test which I wasn't informed about prior to the interview. Next was a 2nd interview.. Never heard back. I followed up and Hr forgot to tell me I was unsuccessful.. An absolute disregard for interviewees.

Graduate Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM (London, England) in March 2019.

Interview

Submitted CV and cover letter online, was invited to meet with the 2 people who would be my line manager and department head. Questions asked revolved around situational hypotheticals, details of my experience, and a quiz of knowledge about the UK planning system.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you have made a major decision about lately?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.