ALDI Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ALDI Interview Questions

Updated 23 Feb 2018
1,614 Interview Reviews

2.7

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ALDI.

Interview

It was three long interviews, they pry into your team work, and how hard you work. They make it very clear that you will be pushed hard and work very hard. They also want to know that you can delegate very well.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about how you ran your last team and what were the pros and cons.   5 Answers

Store Associate Interview

Interview

Open interview- Applicants are screened by the manager asking 5-6 questions. After which he said he would follow up with an interview in one week. He even mentioned beginning to train applicants on a forklift the following week.

Interview Questions

• How many hours do you want to work?   3 Answers

District Manager Interview

Interview

Applied through a career fair, there was an informational session the night before the interviews where you learned about the company and position. Interviews took place on campus and you were notified by email a week later regarding a decision

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medina, OH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ALDI (Medina, OH (US)).

Interview

I applied at a small job fair and got a call to come in for the interview next day, I went in for the interview and the questions were straight forward. The interviewer was more so telling me about the job instead of asking me questions. She said i will get a call in the next few days for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think Aldi can run on such short staff at a given time?   1 Answer

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ALDI.

Interview

It was an On-campus interview the first of three I believe. Brief interview about 20 minutes. I was interviewed by one person who asked about my resume and a couple behavior questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ALDI.

Interview

I applied online and received an email 5 days later to set up a phone screen interview the next day. It lasted 15 minutes and inquired about work experience and also informed me of the job responsibilities.

Intern Interview

Interview

The interviewer asked about why I chose my major. The interviewer also asked to explain previous work experiences listed on my resume and the interviewer asked about involvement in extracurricular activities.

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ALDI (Tulsa, OK (US)).

Interview

interview with store and district manager . they pry into your team building and how quickly you can do the job at hand. They will make sure you are ready for hard work and zero work balance without telling you that in the interview

Interview Questions

• how many items can you scan per minute. what would you do if your co workers werent doing their job   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ALDI (Athens, GA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied through my University's online jobs board. Got invited to a "Pre-night Dinner" and an on campus interview the following day. The dinner was just a bunch of DM's going over their position in the company, what it takes, and what it's rewards are like. They also talked about ALDI's culture and principles as an overarching company. The interview was maybe 10 minutes if that. One of the DM's from the dinner asked me very basic interviw questions. Felt a little rushed but in her defense I was probably her like 15th interview that day, so try to get an early one so they aren't exhausted by your time.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (Columbia, MO (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Fast paced 15-minute interview where they asked a lot of behavioral questions to see if you were a good fit for Aldi. They had a lot of candidates so be prepared for the interview to be exactly 15-minutes and nothing more.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.