ALPLA Maintenance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ALPLA Maintenance Interview Questions

Interviews at ALPLA

4.0

Maintenance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ALPLA.

Interview

Alpla has a very organized and rather impressive interview process. 1st interview was a simple phone interview, it lasted around 15 min. The second was a more typical HR / manager interview with a mechanical aptitude test. The final round was a behavioral panel interview. I had been on a lot of interviews and never had I experienced anything like that, which honestly impressed me. That took about an hour. Alpla made me an offer the following day and I accepted. It was a fair and reasonable offer.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, I don't remember, but things like tell me about one specific example of x, how you dealt with it and what was the outcome. about 15 or so of those type questions.   Answer Question

ALPLA Response

8 Aug 2017 – Human Resources Manager

thank you for your comments!

Other Interview Reviews for ALPLA

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northern, KY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ALPLA (Northern, KY (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

Fairly simple process, they reached out scheduled interview. I meet with department manager, HR Manager went over resume, answered questions regarding previouse employment experiences. Answered questions regarding hobbies/life, then questions about how I handle stressfull situations. It was a fairly comfortable interview. They were able/wililng to answer all questions I had regarding company.

Interview Questions

• Really was not unexpected/difficult questions. Be honest on resume don't oversell your capabilities and you should be fine!   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase I made it clear to put best foot forward and their offer was fair with good benifits

ALPLA Response

8 Aug 2017 – Human Resources Manager

Good to hear that you had good results and that you joined ALPLA

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.