ALPLA Procurement Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ALPLA Procurement Interview Questions

Interviews at ALPLA

1 Interview Review

Procurement Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ALPLA in April 2017.

Interview

Started with initial phone screen with HR manager. After this I complete an online assessment with your standard profiling questions. Second step in the process was a more detailed phone screen by the hiring manager. After successfully completing the first rounds, I was asked to come in for a face to face interview that was a panel style where I was interviewed by the hiring manager, HR manager and HR director. I then had a peer interview conducted immediately after the panel interview. Last round was to have an interview with the global head of procurement. Very professional process and all persons I met were knowledgeable and engaging. Questions geared towards evaluating whether or not my background stated on my resume was real or artificial as well as trying to identify whether I would be a good fit in the organization. Extremely efficient process and concluded faster than any other process I have been a part of for a role at this level.

Interview Questions

• Tell me someone whom you look up to in business and why   Answer Question

ALPLA Response

8 Aug 2017 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for the comments! We appreciate all candidates, therefore we want to make the interview process a pleasant experience.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.