ALTEN Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ALTEN Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at ALTEN

2.2

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ALTEN (Brussels (Belgium)) in May 2018.

Interview

First talk was with the HR over the phone, brief interview and very pleasant (standarad HR questions about why I want to work for them).
Second round an interview with the manager. Third round with one experienced manager and two managers, very pleasant, basic questions regaridng the CV and my expectations from the company.

Interview Questions

• What are your short term goals/plans.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ALTEN

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ALTEN (London, England) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview normalli is comprised of several steps: usually first with a business manager for a quick chat and presentation of the company. Then with a technical manager to review personals skills and experience, eventually wih a client to validate the profile and then deployed to the customer site. Overall quite fast I have to say.

Interview Questions

• What are your experience and motivation to work as consultant?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ALTEN (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in January 2017.

Interview

Only asked me about my experience, I got the job without any technical interview. Which was frankly, shocking. One person who was the hiring manager literally just asked me about my experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ALTEN (London, England) in November 2017.

Interview

I had a contact with a employee on the telephone and he told me tha the HR would call me as soon as possible to ask me some questions and check my background. Now, I´m wainting for this contact.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ALTEN (Hamburg (Germany)) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied for one of the open positions that I found on their official website. A few days later I got an invitation to the first interview with one of the business managers. It went well, so a week later I got an invitation to the second interview. The business manager told me that they will contact me in less than two weeks, however, it took a month and two emails sent to the HR to know their decision. They said that they liked the discussion with me and would like to work with me together in the future, however at that moment they did not have projects that fit my competencies. It was weird, considering the fact that I applied for the open position posted on their official website. During the interview, I asked them questions about bad reviews about their company on the internet and high turnover rate mentioned by ex-employees, however, the business manager could not directly reply to those questions and then just changed the topic. Both interviews took place at their office in Hamburg, and were almost identical but with different interviewers. Business managers asked the same interview questions, which were typical behavioral-based questions in addition to the "walk me through your resume", and questions related to my background.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ALTEN in April 2017.

Interview

They have called me 1 week before the interview. HR representative was a nice girl. During Interview, interviewer asked me several question about my technical knowledge. It was not easy and hard question

Interview Questions

• Describe the main technology of something
      explain how it works
      what is the pros and cons   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gothenburg (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ALTEN (Gothenburg (Sweden)) in February 2012.

Interview

A couple of meetings. Mainly agreed on salary. Alten is a money machine and they didn't care about the expertise or personal growth. Just if this type of education/experience could be constantly sold.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ALTEN.

Interview

Really a negative experience, I went 3 times to meet them and after 2 months they don't even send me a feedback. They just steal time to have information about other companies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ALTEN (London, England) in October 2016.

Interview

I got contacted by a Recruitment Associate (French) despite I had not applied. I listened to their generic proposal and let them know my salary expectations. We agreed to have a 2nd interview with the Business Manager (French). In the 2nd interview everything was OK till we got to the salary expectations. Apparently he was not aware from the previous call, but from there he started to be disrespectful saying that my experience was not worth my expectations, sorry? I told him that I had a different view and we "cordially" wish the best for the future. Funny enough they sent me an email 2 weeks later communicating me that my application was not successful... did not bother in answering because I was not willing to be polite.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valbonne (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ALTEN (Valbonne (France)) in September 2017.

Interview

It's just about a motivational interview with some questions on what I like in the Engineering field and then I told about my personal experience in the university world. Then there was a description about the company and the specific project.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.