AO Front End Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

AO Front End Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at AO

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Wigan, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AO (Wigan, England) in October 2020.

Interview

The interview began with introductions, which was eased into some competency questions. After that, I sat with another Front-End Developer from AO for a paired-programming session. The interview rounded up with a chat and I looked forward to hearing from them.

Interview Questions

• Do I build with code outside of work, and if so can you tell us about any projects?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for AO

Anonymous Employee in Bolton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AO (Bolton, England) in February 2020.

Interview

Initial screening call to find out more about me and tell me more about AO. I was then invited in for an interview with the lead front end development manager and a lead developer. This consisted of a sit down chat then a pair programming exercise.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions related to their company values and previous experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AO (Manchester, England) in July 2018.

Interview

Informal phone interview, followed by an on-site cultural and slightly technical interview (no whiteboarding) and finally a take-home task which was time-consuming but relatively easy and lots of time was provided.

Interview Questions

• What are your CSS skills like?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.