AT&T Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

AT&T Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at AT&T

2.9

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

the interview process was easy--three rounds and they were enjoyable to speak with. I was looking forward to the job and was excited about what they had planned for me

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

You are prescreened through the phone and then set up for the actual interview. In this interview you will meet with one or two managers. They will ask you questions about your career and your experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had difficulty closing a deal, how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in December 2016.

Interview

They start out with emailing the basic application. It then moves on to a phone interview. After that then they do a video interview. The final interview is a role play in customer conflict resolution.

Interview Questions

• How were you part of a team to solve an issue and how did you use your position to better the experience and overall results. What were those results?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

30 minute interview. They asked me the usual questions. Wanted to know if I was a hunter or farmer. Met with other reps in the office to get a feel for the team. Was asked some technical questions. They basically asked questions from a script and wrote down my answers.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Phone screen, 1:1 with hiring manager followed by 1:1 with Director to go over 30/60/90 day action plan. Background check, drug test, competency exercise are part of the hiring process.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (New York, NY (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

submitted application online with employee referral, completed a first round interview with a recruiter about a week later, and completed a final round interview via computer with role play/customer scenarios; asked the basic questions that are asked in any interview

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer who is demanding a refund for services that were never provided to them?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Winston-Salem, NC (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

This is a super weird process. You never meet anyone in person, never get to meet the people you are going to be working with, and only skype with HR. The final stage is a scenario via video conference where you roleplay trying to help customers. It's not hard but I can't help but say that this was not reflective of the program itself at all.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Upon submission of your resume (depending on the job you are applying for), you may be required to take an online screening assessment. If you successfully complete the screening process, you will be contacted by a company recruiter. If you are successful with the recruiter, you will be scheduled with the hiring manager and a few others in the organization.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any specifics but be prepared to answer complex sales experiences.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Interview

in person interview with several people. received a phone call soon after that i was hired and started training right away. it was not a difficult interview process. majority of the question asked were plain and easy to answer. if you know mobile you can land it easily

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in March 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter that I met at a job fair. I was then instructed to complete the online application on the AT&T website. After my recruiter found my resume I was then given a behavioral test, once I passed I was given a face to face interview. Once that was completed I was given a role play that was an hour long. The role play was someone calling and pretending to be an agree customer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation on pay. You can only negotiate the time you start the program.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.