AT&T Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

AT&T Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at AT&T

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broken Arrow, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Broken Arrow, OK (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Applied Online
Took Assessment
Asked to take Video Interview
Take Video Interview- AND THEN WHAT?
I am not waiting for a response from the company so we will see how everything went.
*Some positions dont let you review questions**

Interview Questions

• How I would Describe my working style.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

video interview, it was ok, gave many chances to re-record interview. Questions were not too hard, general interview questions. I just did this review so that I could see answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Long and drawn out. Got one interview in July next one in August it was just too much honestly. Obladee oblada life goes onnn by. La la la la life goes on.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I was asked what I would do if I was a zebra and was approached by a lion. In any event, one of the zebras was eaten by the lion.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Evansville, IN (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Phone interview was straight-forward and typical. If you check any list of interview questions on the internet, you should be fine. I prepared by having them written out in front of me for the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your strongest attributes?   2 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The initial video interview was seamless. I answered five questions and was able to submit my video submission from the comfort of my home. The in person interview was terrible. The representative who was supposed to interview me was late. They had me interview in a spare office that was a lot like an interrogation room.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about a time when I had to keep a hostile customer or client calm what did I do   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Interview process was extremely easy. I heard back from them with in 24 hrs every step of the process. You have to complete a video recording interview of yourself answering questions then you do the face to face interview if invited.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Bloomington, MN (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Arrive early, no less than 15-20 minutes early. They give you a number to call when you arrive so you can be escorted through the building with a staff member, I love how safe the environment is actually. When they take me to the back (they were a little late but better them than me) they greet me. I'm interviewed by two people, one not in the state so sort of a conference-style meeting. They're pretty forward and straight to the point with their questions. They allowed me time to think and process my thoughts before answering--they seemed to prefer it actually. Ask questions, good questions, things you want to know about the company or the work. I'd never worked in a call center so I was very curious as to what it would be like, they were honest with me about how stressful it could be at times and made sure I was okay with that. Towards the end of the interview (this took around 45 minutes), they seemed happy with me, I knew the interview had gone well, they gave no indication during my interview but after it, I could tell they were satisfied.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you had to figure out the solution to a difficult situation, what was the solution and what was the result of your solution?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Had to pass a test. There was no formal interview. If you pass test you pretty much get hired.
    That is how it was done 22 years ago. Not sure what the process is now

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Cerritos, CA (US)).

Interview

I applied online and didn't hear back for about 3 months. But once I was contacted the process was quick. I had a phone interview and then was invited to be interviewed by a manager.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.