AT&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at AT&T

3,989 Interview Reviews

2.7

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy just asked basic questions then had to do a role play with the manager interview me. Fairly easy commute in the chicago area was able to get there on public transportation

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

You start with a phone interview, after that you submit a few documents online and wait for a call from the district manager for a a in person interview at a nearby store.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Appled online, through a job board. First was a phone interview, then it was an in person interview. All the questions asked are basic behavioral and accounting questions. They also asked what you would do in certain situations.

B2B Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I applied online for the sales development program and received an email saying I will be moving forward and someone should be in contact with me soon. I received an email from a hiring manager telling me I should hear in two weeks about the details on my first interview. I followed up two weeks after and the recruiter told me I would hear back later that week. About two weeks after that, the same recruiter told me all positions had been filled even though I was told I was selected to have an interview. It was totally unprofessional and very much a waste of time to college seniors looking for a job.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

It was professionally conducted. The interviewer was very professional and it was overall a very good experience. I would recommend to others. Dress professional and bring an extra resume.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Jackson, MS (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview was real brief. I could she wasnt a traditional interviewer. She wanted to see could i take control of a conversation. Very friendly! Job offered on the spot

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Student Intern I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

*Quarantine Process*
    I submitted my resume and got a call from a lady at management. She reviewed my age (since I am just out of high school) and asked me some questions about the activities on my resume and about how I like to work. Even though I was nervous, she was very understanding and friendly. Soon, I got emails for the onboarding process.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite subject in school?   1 Answer

Interview

Conducted impersonally over the phone or as a video interview. Eventually they have you meet either in person, or with a panel interview. The store manager also is involved to make sure that you're a good fit for the store. Dress to impress.

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

They usually have multiple interviews and it can take a while before you recieve the offer letter. Be patient. This is for corporate, unless you work at a store. Process can be quicker through the store. When interviewing, use the STAR format. S-Situation, T-Task, A-Action, R-Result. This gives them the best way to see how you think.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time that you had to deal with multiple tasks and your need to prioritize each task.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Got an email reply after applying online on company website, was a sent a link to schedule a phone interview within the next few business days. Interview itself was that was a mix of standard and unique behavioral questions, short and within 30 minutes,