ATB Financial Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ATB Financial Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at ATB Financial

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATB Financial.

Interview

Applied online which involved a personality quiz. Got invited to do a "Digital Interview" that involved recording a video answering questions (very unique). Then got invited for an in-person interview. The in-person interview was only with one person, which is odd, especially since she had only been working with the company for a few months. She was very positive in the interview using phrases like "you'll be working with ____" instead of "the person who is hired for the position will be working with ____" which got my hopes up and left me feeling really confident. The interview also lasted a really long time which felt like a great sign.

She said they would know within a week, but I didn't hear anything for several weeks after that deadline had passed. I went in feeling really, really positive about the company, but the delay in getting back to me combined with how positive the interview left me feeling, left me overall feeling pretty negative about ATB and not really wanting to apply for another position. I understand that there was probably someone who was more experienced than I was, but to get that far, and to be lead on that positively, only to get a phone message weeks later telling me I didn't get the job (after I'd clearly assumed as such) was just not the greatest experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ATB Financial

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

The video interview asked basic and straight forward questions. They allowed you time to test and practice the program, and time is given for you to put your thoughts together before answering the question. An in-person interview followed and behavioral questions were asked.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.