ATB Financial Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ATB Financial Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at ATB Financial

2.0

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATB Financial (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

ATB questions prior to submitting your resume, phone interview if you a candidate, followed by a in person interview. Culture and behavior are important. I was contacted for a phone interview, which was very relaxed and casual. Recruiter was very positive and even joked. Was contacted the next day for a personal interview. There is another interview and candidates are going to be contacted next week. Process seems long but I guess for the right person and this economy is typical.
As I am putting this up, we are still in the interview process probably for a few more weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ATB Financial

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ATB Financial (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

I went in to the meeting room and sat down with 2 employee, the VP and HR rep. They asked me a bunch of questions, made me describe my history of work. The interview lasted about an hour. They went through the role and explained the responsibilities I would have if chosen. They also talked about the wages. After the hour, I was told I'd be contacted no matter the decision. 2 days later, I got a call offering the position.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ATB Financial (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

Very friendly, but with no formal structure.

Negotiation

very casual and inconclusive

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.