ATB Financial Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ATB Financial Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at ATB Financial

2.0

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ATB Financial (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

Very friendly, but with no formal structure.

Negotiation

very casual and inconclusive

Other Interview Reviews for ATB Financial

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ATB Financial (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

I went in to the meeting room and sat down with 2 employee, the VP and HR rep. They asked me a bunch of questions, made me describe my history of work. The interview lasted about an hour. They went through the role and explained the responsibilities I would have if chosen. They also talked about the wages. After the hour, I was told I'd be contacted no matter the decision. 2 days later, I got a call offering the position.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATB Financial (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

ATB questions prior to submitting your resume, phone interview if you a candidate, followed by a in person interview. Culture and behavior are important. I was contacted for a phone interview, which was very relaxed and casual. Recruiter was very positive and even joked. Was contacted the next day for a personal interview. There is another interview and candidates are going to be contacted next week. Process seems long but I guess for the right person and this economy is typical.
    As I am putting this up, we are still in the interview process probably for a few more weeks.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.