AW North Carolina Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

AW North Carolina Interview Questions

Interviews at AW North Carolina

2.6

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AW North Carolina.

Interview

they give you a tour around the facility. then, you take a troubleshooting test. Finally, you will have a panel style interview. You will be interviewed with HR manager, Mechanical trainer, and electrical trainer.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      where do you see yourself in 5 years now?
      do you like working with a team?
      what do you know about pneumatic and hydraulic systems?
      Tell me about your mechanical background??   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AW North Carolina in April 2019.

Interview

I initially interviewed the fall before my May graduation. After a phone interview and an on site interview, they filled the position internally. In the spring, the company contacted me to let me know that if I was still interested the quality team wanted to interview me. Because I had already interviewed, there was a brief phone call and they made me an offer the next week. This was one of my best and most straightforward recruiting experiences to date.

Interview Questions

• Describe one project that went wrong and what happened next   Answer Question

Senior Project Management Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AW North Carolina (Durham, NC (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Prescreening with a recruiter followed by one, in-person interview with an HR person and the supervisor for the position at the same time. The interview experience was laid back and overall felt more like an exchange and a conversation than a test. Interviewers were upfront about difficulties to be faced in the job.

Interview Questions

• What type of manager do you work well with?   1 Answer

Operator Interview

Interview

The interviewing process was through a staffing agency , it was a temp to hire position after you did all the paperwork and testing they sent you to start the job

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at AW North Carolina (Durham, NC (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Great place to work. Know a lot of people that works here. Definitely will work for your money. Have two locations near me. Big plant, must have key card to enter. I like it.

Interview Questions

• What is the company competition?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AW North Carolina (Durham, NC (US)).

Interview

Only 30 minutes for the first interview. Very professional people. It included my co-worker and Manager of the department that I applied for. The questions they ask are your typical interview questions. Nothing to hard to answer just be yourself and itll be a breeze.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 or 10 years from now? Describe a situation where....., What makes you a good worker?, etc.   1 Answer

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AW North Carolina (Durham, NC (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

What I had to go to a temping Agency for the interview and I think I have to take a test skill test is pretty it and went pretty good

Interview Questions

• They ask me is my biggest skills   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Interview

Hired through staffmasters, was very easy to get in to work. Basically if you pass a drug test and have basic math skills you will get the job, no problem. Getting hired on as a permanent employee is a different monster though - the leadership drag their feet seemingly forever to get you hired on permanent because there's nothing really in it for them. It will take at least 8 months to become a permanent AW Employee.

Interview Questions

• For me it was when they asked me if i knew how to read guages and measuring tools, i BS-ed my way through it, ended up doing really well, but do some reading up on how to use micrometers, pressure gauges, calipers, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, you give complete availability, they have a set financial schedule, you have no say in what you get out of the deal.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.