AXA Advisors Financial Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

AXA Advisors Financial Professional Interview Questions

Updated 13 May 2017

2.2

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Troy, MI (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Pretty simple and straight forward, first phone call to get you set up for the phone interview, then they did that to screen you, after that i went in the office for a one on one with the recruiter i was speaking with.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The hiring process is quite lengthy and literally takes months at best. There are multiple interviews with hiring manager and testing for the series 7 as well as 63/65 and 66. If you are willing to pay for all your licensure completely out of pocket up front with the hopes of getting an offer to contract, this is for you.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with No as the the answer to your pitch?   Answer Question

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Cleveland, OH (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

***This company is a scam!***
    Met with an advisor that explained the program to me. He explained why they were better than their competitors and why I would be a great fit. Seemed like a great opportunity.
    Second interview, I met with another advisor that actually told me the truth about the program and pay structure. I was given an offer that was completely opposite of what we discussed in the first meeting.
    This is a SCAM. They hire a ton of college kids, make you feel special, and throw you in there to sell to your teachers, friends, family, etc. They offer no paid training. I would've had to pay for all of my licensing on my own. Basically, they hire a ton of kids to work solely on commission and when you don't meet their sales quotas they cut you loose and keep your clients. This is essentially a pyramid scheme and a huge scam. They don't want you to succeed! You are free labor and provide them free clients!

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Falls Church, VA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted to arrange a time to come in for an interview. The structure of the interview was quite casual - it was a chance to learn more about the company, the licensing process, the training process, etc. My interviewer was very informative and reassuring.

Interview Questions

• What were some of the more formative experiences you had in university?   Answer Question

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Milwaukee, WI (US)).

Interview

4 rounds, meeting with manager, they make it confusing to keep you interested and not realize it's a scam. TAKE EVERYTHING WITH A GRAIN OF SALT AND DO NOT TRUST THEM. Dont get excited because it's a first job or seems lucrative.

Interview Questions

• literally nothing, it was just them talking about the company   Answer Question

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The first interview wasn't necessarily laid back but more of a conversation to get to know each other and understand if it is a job you would like to get into as well as showing the employer you would be up to it as well. Waiting for future interviews to come soon.

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The initial interview was at a college career fair that I applied to through my university. It was very conversational and relaxed. The interviewer just wanted to get to know who I am as a person and what drives me. After the interview I was told they would be in contact to get me in for a second interview on site. Didn't hear back for a few weeks to find out I didn't get the second interview.

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

in person interview, good experience. relaxing and mostly general and behavioral questions. introduced a little bit about the company and the job position, very informative. gave me more information to take a look at, overall relaxing conversational interview

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranberry, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Cranberry, PA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview. I talked to a manager at the firm. He wanted to know why I was interested in the profession and what kind of related experience I had to contribute to the company.

Financial Professional Interview

Interview

After initially applying I was contacted by an office secretary. First was a phone screening where you are told a little more information about the industry, and then are asked to attend a webinar. After the webinar the next step is an in office interview where you are told much more about the company and the industry as a whole. This is to see if you think the position will be a good fit for you. This interview is very laid-back and conversational. The last interview is in a main office with a high manager and the original financial planner. In this interview you will talk with and get to know the manager where he is basically looking to see if you are serious about the job and if you are a conversational person. They will also go over the results from you personality test and then may or may not give you an offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to pick this career path?
      What other positions are you applying for?
      What hesitations do you have with taking this position?
      Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.