AXA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at AXA

1,313 Interview Reviews

2.5

Associate Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

I was recruited in college spoke with the recruiter multiple times. It was a three hour interview with two one on one interview then a group valuation interview. Then interviewed in NYC and waited three weeks to hear a response

Interview Questions

• If oil prices were decreasing how would that effect the risk premium   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orinda, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AXA (Orinda, CA (US)).

Interview

Introduction by recruiter, on site interview of 30 minutes or 1 hour with 6 people. One was a programming interview, and one was with one of the co-founders of AXA Rosenberg.

Interview Questions

• Write a program that generates all permutations given a list of numbers in any language.   1 Answer
    • What are you most passionate about? Are you passionate about building software systems?   Answer Question

Adviser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA (Brooklyn, NY (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process was Laid back and lenient. It took three interviews to jump on board. The Interviewer talked for an insurmountable time about the positives and potential of the position. Failed to mention the actual day to day work that needed to be done.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Adviser Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AXA (San Diego, CA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

mainly talk about series 7 and 66 exams and see if you are able to pass them. Also talk about the value of advising people how to invest their money the right way, annuities. The interview was an hour long.

Interview Questions

• Weakness/Strengths, exam capabilities   1 Answer

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a long but great process. I enjoyed going through the process. they are flexible if you cant make a time. I would do it again if i had too.

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The process was very quick and easy. At first I was contacted by email to set up a phone interview. From there you schedule the first of 3 interviews. Each interview is progressively harder and longer. Overall, they want to know you are a personable person and willing to take on an entrepreneurial role.

Interview Questions

• Describe what your business model would be to attract new clients.   1 Answer

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

simple questions were asked. the interview was not that serious, it lasted for about 20 minutes. I waited for 40 minutes, The staff was nice, they were ok. The process could have been better

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AXA.

Interview

The interview process is 3 stages, Phone - webinar - in person. After going through this process you are expected to pass the require tests to be an advisor. That means the life and health exam, series 7 and series 66. You have to pay out of pocket and once you pass you are reimbursed. From there you begin to work in the office and start to build a client base.

Interview Questions

• Ask questions about what kind of money you are looking make? Are you an entrepreneur?   1 Answer

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA in June 2016.

Interview

Got initial phone call and scheduled a meeting promptly. Everything about the interview was fast and easy. The people in The Woodlands office were easy to talk to and asked questions about my past sales experience

Interview Questions

• why do you want to leave you current job and come work for AXA   Answer Question

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA (Columbia, MD (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

Applied online and received a call back in a timely fashion. Interview went very smoothly about 45 minutes with the hiring manager. The office is rated #1 among the company in the US and seemed very nice. Managers and workers all very friendly. Ask a lot of questions about the company and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.