Abbott Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Abbott Interview Questions

Interviews at Abbott

2.9

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alameda, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott (Alameda, CA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

There were four attorneys in the panel. It was the onsite interview. The Department head, an outside counsel, an off-site counsel and another in-house counsel took turns asking questions.
    The questions were mostly work-based and delving into details of my work experience and resume. It was not intimidating, but more conversational.

Interview Questions

• 1- why did you leave your last job?   3 Answers

Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abbott in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process was fairly straight forward. Everyone I spoke with was nice and respectful. The HR department did a good job with scheduling and follow up. It seemed like everyone I spoke with was very engaged in their jobs.

Interview Questions

• Asked about costing experience   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Abbott (Hollywood, FL (US)).

Interview

I was contacted via email a month after i applied. Filled out a questionnaire, had 1 phone interview: half hr, describe experience. Had the face to face interview one week later, 2 people panel, half hour of behavioral questions and half hour of a written test (pseudo code,testing, database general questions)

Interview Questions

• I expected a test: find factorial number using iterations, tables to create sql statements, testing procedure questions.   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott.

Interview

Took 60 mintues. Three different groups of people - HR, hiring managers and potential coworkers. All behavioral/situational questions. Waited about 2 weeks for their decision. The key to get this job is to submit you applicationa as soon as they open up a position. Apparently they have huge number of applicants every time.

Interview Questions

• In each case you have to answer by relating to some specific situation from your past, a problem and a solution to that problem. When/how you were innovative, if you dont know something how do you proceed   2 Answers

Negotiation

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott (North Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Was connected for position through recruiter. The initial interview was on the phone then was contacted a few days later for an in person interview, then heard back 2 days later with offer.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the team?   1 Answer

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Abbott.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward and easy to follow. Met 5 interviewers in a whole afternoon and the interviewers were very nice. Got several white board coding problems and it was a good experience to discuss those problems with the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Abbott?   1 Answer

Statistical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abbott (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

If you had experience with healthcare data analysis, you will stand out in first round. On site is very easy, meet with four managers, and all questions are behavior questions.

Statistician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abbott in January 2013.

Interview

phone interview followed by site interview when you need to answer questions from a panel. The final decision comes in after 1 week. Stressful in the beginning but the outcome is good.

Clinical Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Abbott (Saint Paul, MN (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

I had several phone interviews going up the management chain before they scheduled an on-site interview day. The on-site interview included a 30-minute presentation about my doctoral dissertation with additional time for questions as well a series of face-to-face and phone interviews. The process was fairly quick and the interviewers were more interested in my skills than any specific domain knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Why do yo want to move from academia to the corporate world?   1 Answer
    • What makes you interested in Clinical Science?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your research and experimental design experience.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your peer-review publication experience.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abbott.

Interview

Phone screening with HR. Relaxing and welcoming process with both behavior and skill related questions posed. HR did a good job answering to questions and introducing the company and culture.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with a team and time management skills.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.