Abbott Laboratories Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Abbott Laboratories Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Abbott Laboratories

2.8

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (Orlando, FL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I met with 3 different interviewers (separately, not panel). One interviewer, would-be immediate supervisor, asked questions related to my experience. The second interviewer asked questions related to the position itself. The last interviewer asked questions related to my personality.

Interview Questions

• How are you with having multiple tasks to do and an emergency situation arises?   Answer Question
  • What have you done in your recent experience that would relate to this position?   Answer Question
  • How do you deal with difficult people? What type of person do you find out hard to deal with?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abbott Laboratories

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (Washington, DC (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview was rushed; interviewer felt unsure of herself; interviewer was not well prepared; overall it was not a positive experience; the team did not seem to gel well; interview was rushed and that is all that I have to add

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories in April 2010.

Interview

Overall, the HR team is diligent and thorough. The interviewer must be spot on, not once but numerous times throughout the interview process.
    1. Initial contact: Telephone interview
    2. Interview: with HR rep alone
    3. Interview: Depending on the schedules of the directors/asst. directors, you may have individual or group interviews consisting of (3-4). Each department has their preference.
    If it's an individual interview, each one will be scheduled for 45 min. You will go from one interview to the next. If it's a group interview, it's scheduled for 45-60 minutes.
    4. A call back for the job offer (in my case-took almost a week)

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were common, however they stress situational questions.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories.

Interview

Submitted my resume, received an email from HR to invite me for an interview a week later. Interview was less than 15 minutes, so I knew that I didn't get it and the employer most likely had someone else in mind for the role.

Interview Questions

• What is your background and experience?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories in March 2012.

Interview

I recieved a call one week after application was submitted. I went in for an interview 1st with direct manager, then group panel, finally with another manager. Wasn't so bad except I had my first at 8am then the other interviews scheduled for later in the day around 230pm. So I had most of the day spent there, oh did I mention this location is 20mils or so away from home?They asked typical questions. Alot of behavior. I came back in for a second interview the next day to see one person. Took them a VERY long time to get back to me by phone(approx 1mth later) in which I was not offered the job.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories in July 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview with someone from the corporate office. First phone call was to schedule a phone interview. Second interview was the actual interview. The interview lasted 15-20 minutes. Since the person conducting the interview was from corporate they didn't know any details about the position. It was very formal and serious. It took a long time for them to get back to me.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.