Abbott Laboratories Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Abbott Laboratories Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Abbott Laboratories

2.7

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

3 Rounds- Recruiter, Hiring manager, then the entire team. Enjoyed getting to meet several members of the team and getting a better understanding of the role. Questions were basic but specific to the role itself.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to give negative feedback.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abbott Laboratories

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (Waukegan, IL (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Interviewer lacked proper skills and was either looking for a date; wanted to talk about himself for 25 minutes; or knew he did not want me for the job - even though my background was a near perfect match for the position. Seven (7) other recruiting firms have tried to present me for this 'same' position. I told them that I have already been submitted, interviewed; and the interviewer wants to go with other candidates. It's OK, and it was his choice, the questions below are actual - I could not make this up.

Interview Questions

• Where did you grow up?   Answer Question
    • Where do you live now?   Answer Question
    • Did you notice that I do not have a Texas twang?   Answer Question
    • Did you know that only my children here my Texas twang when I get angry? I get angry a lot.   1 Answer
    • There will be Drama in this position, how do YOU deal with Drama?   Answer Question
    • How did you feel when you were part of a collaborative team?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories in August 2008.

Interview

I had phone interview with HR and than in person with hiring manager. Follow up interviews with VP, director and Sr manager. It consist soft question, real life scenerio, etc

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.