Abbott Laboratories Associate Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Abbott Laboratories Associate Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Abbott Laboratories

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories.

Interview

No technical questions, everything was based on soft skills. They wanted to know that you would be able to learn how they do things. Typically you will meet with four different people. Lunch was included as part of the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Only negotiable thing was start date

Other Interview Reviews for Abbott Laboratories

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

I was contacted on a Friday afternoon from the Illinois HR department about a phone interview that took place the following Tuesday with someone who worked within the Dallas branch. The interview itself was very straight forward and there seemed to be no tricks to the question. Most of the questions were behavioral questions. I thought I did well on the interview, but I think the ended up going with someone who had more experience for the entry level position.

Interview Questions

• Some questions ask for more personal experiences with the tasks and material the job entailed. Since the job description was a little vague, I wasn't as prepared for those questions.   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (Irving, TX (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Started with a pre-screen phone interview to see if I was qualified. Then went on to a second round interview about a month later (this was during the holidays so the time span was understandable) and met with the same engineer who I spoke with on the phone then another interview following with his boss then a last interview with a panel of engineers. I was offered the job three weeks later which was pretty nerve racking.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic technical questions and some behavioral questions like name a time you worked with a team   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.