Abbott Laboratories Diagnostic Technologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Abbott Laboratories Diagnostic Technologist Interview Questions

Interviews at Abbott Laboratories

2.7

Diagnostic Technologist Interview

Interview

Met recruiter at graduate fair, they took my CV. Was called for interview, which consisted of an aptitude test and one on one interview. Approx two weeks later I was moved onto the next stage which was checking references and completing a medical form.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to work with a difficult person.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abbott Laboratories

Diagnostic Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories in March 2016.

Interview

Firstly I recieved a mini phonew interview, then I was invited to rhetoric next stage which was an assessment and on site interview with one of the managers. The interview was very relaxed, asked the general interview questions and also tested my Abbott knowledge. The assessment was based on finding errors on paper.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me one product we manufacture here at abbott?   Answer Question

Diagnostic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longford, Co. Longford (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (Longford, Co. Longford (Ireland)) in June 2015.

Interview

Went through an agency, It was a very fast process. Got a call on a Tuesday, had a chat with the agent and later that day I was asked to interview the following Monday. It was very organized and professional. The interview itself was a one to one with one of the manufacturing team leads. There were two assessments before the interview took place on the day.

Interview Questions

• All about the STAR technique with Abbott. Love asking questions about "tell me a time when"....you faced difficulty at work..you know you did a good job..how you faced an awkward customer etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not really negotiable, its a standard rate they offer.

Diagnostic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longford, Co. Longford (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (Longford, Co. Longford (Ireland)) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview consisted of questions about myself, how I work in a team, what I knew about the company along with a short aptitude test consisting of basic reading and maths questions

Interview Questions

• Can you name a time when you faced a challenge when working in a team and how you resolved this?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.