Abbott Laboratories Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Abbott Laboratories Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Abbott Laboratories

3.2

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Entire process took 5 months. There were too many isolated interviews and the interviewers asked the same questions over and over. Panel interview or 2 per session would have been better. Communication was poor about status of position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abbott Laboratories

Director Interview

Interview

Interviews were well arranged and according to your schedule as well. Questions are to the point and brief. Expect to the point answers; High value placed on values and knowledge of the organization

Director Interview

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories.

Interview

I was highly qualified for this position (degrees from reputable schools and work experience from well known companies and very applicable experience). I sent in my application and even reached out to the young internal HR dude via LinkedIn who posted the position to state my interest etc. He is a very white Bro type with low credentials. He didn't respond to me but the people who made his cut to the hiring manager review all looked like him with degrees from poor schools and experience that was unimpressive compared to the role. Poor recruiting process and down right gender favoritism and racism.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories in June 2009.

Interview

Met with a series of people from various areas over the course of a day.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.