Abbott Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Abbott Laboratories Interview Questions

Interviews at Abbott Laboratories

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

two interviews, one with manager, another is tech interview. then the HR connected me to tell me the offer, then i have to sign a lot of forms and take a test. just talked about your experience, not asked the tech problems.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

Four on one interview utilizing a white board to describe past projects.

Interview Questions

• Draw the UML diagram for the project you completed two years ago.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Had to drive out to their location to interview and met with their group and learned about who they make and how they make it. And their products and what I may possible be doing in the future with them if they I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your weak and strong points   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abbott Park, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (Abbott Park, IL (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

typically precedes the hiring decision. The interview is usually preceded by the evaluation of submitted resumes from interested candidates, possibly by examining job applications or reading many resumes. Next, after this screening, a small number of candidates for interviews is selected.

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Country Lake, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (Country Lake, GA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

very long with recruiter. then with Abbott for about two hours and with a panel of people asking the same questions, just to see how honest you are. just be yourself and be very honest cause they can see through you and really just want to

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Lab Tech Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories in May 2011.

Interview

They used an approach that focused on behaviors. I want not entirely prepared for these questions. The interviewer was seeking examples to specific situations, some of which I did not have a lot of experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you sought assistance to solve a problem.   Answer Question

seeking other opportunities.

Software Engineer I Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories in February 2019.

Interview

I first talked to the company's recruiter who asked me about my resume and projects I have done. Then I was given an online interview through HireVue where I had to record my responses digitally.

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (Irving, TX (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was very chilled out as it was for a contract position. They wanted someone in their Doc Control group who could be a good fit. They wanted someone who was detail oriented and who had a sense of humour

Interview Questions

• What would you do on a Saturday Afternoon?   1 Answer

SQL Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories in August 2018.

Interview

I applied online and received a call through staffing. I was intimated that the interview would be skype and I waited for the call and the manager did not call back. I contacted a recruiter and he said there were dual submissions of my profile and said that they would not be an interview. After a week he contacted me for an interview with the same company again. I had a skype interview but the manager had issues with skype so he called me on phone. He was rushing the interview.
    The phone call lasted for 30minutes.
    I am waiting for the decision.

Interview Questions

• 1.) types of joins?
      2.) Difference between subquery and inner query?
      3.) NVL function?
      4.) Stored procedures? advantages?
      5.) SQL Injection?
      6.) polymorphism?
      7.) Virtual function in c++
      8.) Syntax for memory allocation and how to free the memory?
      9.) Function pointer?
      10.) What is template?
      11.) working with trigger
      12.) Q# Programming language in microsoft?   Answer Question

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (San Jose, CA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a Recruiter. Initially, I talked to someone from their HR department and this person arranged my screenings/interviews. I then had two separate phone screenings with the hiring manger and a statistician. Both asked questions about my expertise in Statistics.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Type I, II, and III Errors?   Answer Question
    • What is the most important assumption to check in Cox Proportional Hazards Modeling?   Answer Question