Abbott Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Abbott Laboratories Interview Questions

Interviews at Abbott Laboratories

2.9

Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with Abbott at their Chicago. The process took one week. First I was contacted by the recruiter. The HR is a very nice and warm person. Then I had a technical phone round with the manager. I was selected for the in-person interview. The interview process was great. But the company is not reliable at all. Via email, I was told that I have been hired. This was on a Friday. They called me for a drug test on Monday and then on Monday they sent out an email saying that they had hit a snag and goofed up on the workforce count and no longer have the necessary resources to hire me. They also said that they will look into it and try and correct this glitch. Its been 3 weeks and I haven't heard from them neither are they replying to my emails. I suggest extreme caution when dealing with Abbott. #unprofessionalConduct.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my resume and some basic questions. In the in-person interview i was given a business case and asked to build the star schema and explain the entire process. asked basic SQL questions.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Short behavioral interview on campus with an engineer after going to a career fair. About 30 minutes in duration, pretty standard questions. Resume questions, then company knowledge, then situational.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you went beyond what was expected   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories.

Interview

Attended a Career Fair the day before and then received a call back that night to do interview the next day. The interview was in a large scale setting as numerous companies were gathered for interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when... (Those types of questions)   Answer Question

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abbott Park, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (Abbott Park, IL (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview consisted of two, 30 minute interviews. Both of the interviews were with one interviewer. Th questions asked were strictly behavioral, along the lines of "tell me about a time when...?" There was no planned office visit, offers were made right after the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you a had a team member who did not pull their own weight? How did you motivate that person?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

This interview process includes 2 stages: Digital interview and on campus interview. Please prepared well for both interviews. You should dress very formal for the interviews. Practice a lot of times before the interviews. Be confident in the interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiate

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (New York, NY (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

I did an online interview through the app Hirevue. It was difficult to feel good about the interview because it was online. This happened after I submitted a resume. They contacted me within a few weeks with an available position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories.

Interview

A brief phone interview for an intern position with Abbott. The position was for sophomores so didn't move forward with the process. A easy interview process with a really nice interviewer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (New Orleans, LA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

One behavioral based interview. This interview was not difficult but interviewed at a conference so may have a different experience. Make sure to have an understanding of the company and questions prepared to ask.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories in September 2018.

Interview

On Campus Recruiting. Didn't know anything about abbott, talked with an employee at a career fair. Then, sent resume through the school platform. Selected to do two back-to-back interviews. Got the offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• How do you use metrics for success?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories in October 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume at a Career Fair of a professional Conference. I received an interview slot for the following morning as an on-site interview. The interview was in typical behavioral STAR form. It was about 30 minutes long, and my interviewer was personable. I was told to also apply online in addition to completing the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to bend the rules.   Answer Question